I'm an 18yo white male zoomer schizoid who is completely directionless. I have don't really have any interests...

I'm an 18yo white male zoomer schizoid who is completely directionless. I have don't really have any interests, I just want to make money. I've been working towards potentially working in IT and getting some certifications, but the pay seems really shit.

Whenever I ask for advice on this board, none of you really have any good ideas desu, so I want to ask this instead:

>What was your path to success?
Maybe I'll see some patterns to follow. Cheers.

Attached: 1662959432504512.jpg (339x408, 12.41K)

>shizoid
not a real thing
>I have no direction, Im leaning towards IT
Sounds like youve been thoroughly mkultrad, I honestly feel bad for you

>I am directionless
>I want to make money
Wanting to make money is a direction. Quit diagnosing yourself with shit to excuse your poor behavior, fucking zoomer.

I'm obviously not diagnosed as a schizoid. The only reason I mention it is because I don't want people telling me to be a sales-rep or some other highly sociable wagie.

Other than my social anxiety/ineptitude, I'd say I'm somewhat intelligent. I don't want to work a job where I'll destroy my body and be surrounded by Mexicans and negroes.

>Wanting to make money is a direction.
No it isn't. Making money is meaningless beyond securing intergenerational wealth for your children to survive off of.

Anyways, I lied about the direction thing. I want to buy a cabin innawoods and work towards making a completely self-sufficient homestead. Once that is finished, I want to help establish a whites-only community with special economic laws (e.g. no interest, no taxation, no inflation) to prevent Jewish subversion.

Any money-making ideas instead of critiquing my person?

Get some practical qualifications. Forklift ticket, excavator ticket, truck licence. Practical work is the saviour of the white man. Honestly nothing more emasculating than sitting in front of a computer all day and reporting to some retard.

T. Formerly you

intelligent people arent socially inept. genuinely intelligent people may not enjoy socializing, however flourish when they do. you are likely not intelligent, as you have no interests and are completely directionless, asking for advice on an anonymous image board.

if you want money, you need direction, a goal. right now your goal is a job in IT through getting the minimum certifications required. you want a high paying job? choose a different path. gtfo off the internet. get outside.

I heard forklift driving is surprisingly dangerous. Is this true?
My father got a CDL and did trucking for a bit, but he refuses to do it anymore and won't tell any of the family why. Seems like something traumatized him.

If I did end up doing trade stuff, how do I get my foot into the door? Where do you start? Are there any websites to sign up for something? I'm in the dark here.

>you want a high paying job? choose a different path.
Any suggestions?
What are skills that people want that pay well but are somewhat easily obtained? Should I go to college or is it a scam?

Forklift is super easy. Especially for video game generations. Just get your tickets and start applying. Construction industry is surprisingly based. If you're young and show initiative you'll be fine. Diesel mechanic apprenticeship for the big money.

>Any money-making ideas instead of critiquing my person?
no, retard

user is right, schizoid is a made up term to generalize someone that is incapable of being a slave. I am diagnosed as a schizoid the thought of working angers me like no other for I am better than anyone else at that job including the managers/owners, etc. Anyways, OP need to get off his high horse and fuck off back to loldit.

>If you're young and show initiative you'll be fine.
What does it mean to show initiative?

Looks like the median salary for a forklift driver is 36k.
I'd make far more doing IT stuff, but maybe for a "babys-first" job kind of thing it would be good?

gay
>the thought of working angers me like no other for I am better than anyone else at that job including the managers/owners, etc.
>Anyways, OP need to get off his high horse and fuck off back to loldit.
This is textbook projection.

high paying skills arent easily attained, which is why they are high paying. you definitely are not above average intelligence.

get vaxxed, save your elders.

Initiative is going out and getting some of these qualifications without necessarily having a job lined up. Forklift drivers don't earn shit, but if you have experience doing that, you'll be more likely to get a start on a more well paid machine. Otherwise diesel mechanic apprenticeship, mining engineer or driller's offsider. Are you Australian?

How do Jews make it then? They get paid 200k/yr while doing nothing.
No.
Okay that makes sense. Honestly, I'll probably just keep working on getting IT certifications. I like the idea of potentially working from home too much to pass it up. I just hope that it'll be enough. I don't want to spend 2-4 years of my life in a college just to get a wagie job. I'm American

It is probably fine if you're being self taught about it. Certainly not as much of a racket as it was when I was 18.. but if you rack up a bunch of certs and git gud I'm sure someone will hire you.

>Maybe I'll see some patterns to follow

Invest in crypto now, and take a long, chill rest without looking at your bag for the next 2 years. Simple right?
Or learn how to trade and make the most with short time frame. This is a good source of passive income. Don't forget to deploy good risk management.

>I don't want to spend 2-4 years of my life in a college just to get a wagie job

That's the point, OP.

ok I will help you but I need additional information:
>how much money do you have right now?
>whats your income?

Attached: 9e1.png (1920x1080, 304.93K)

Figure out where/who you want to be and then plan backwards from there. It's really not that hard when you reduce it down to boxes to check (ie. To make $200k starting I need to work at one of 5 companies in X field. To do that I need to graduate from one of three colleges with internships, etc.) Then just go out there and do it.
>t. It helps if you're not retarded. But some of my most retarded friends are the most successful because they worked hard and did this.

The point is that they only want people who are "dedicated" (cucked) enough to waste their life in an adult daycare center for years instead of someone who is actually qualified? I wouldn't want to work for someone like that anyways.
>Invest in crypto now, and take a long, chill rest without looking at your bag for the next 2 years. Simple right?
I thought the whole "time in the market" meme only applied to stocks, specifically index funds.
Are you bullish on the crypto market as a whole?

I've been reading a few books about trading. I still need to make a brokerage account, but I don't know which company to do it with. Robinhood is a bit too normie tier for me, especially with the whole GME fiasco. Is Fidelity a good option?

I'll have 2k, my income is ~1k per month.
Not real big on crypto desu, unless someone can explain to me why their coins rock solid, like Monero.

Interesting. Never thought about it that way.
I guess that my problem is that I'm not much of a career-minded person. I just want to own a bunch of land and have a nice home where I can eventually live completely independent of the greater world in my own sort of microcosm. Of course, in modern America this requires that I make a shit load of money and live extremely cheaply... That's where I get stuck in the thought process. I guess my requirements for a job would be the following:
>Potential to work from home.
>Large amount of independence from the "system" (this rules out being a doctor, lawyer, scientist, academic, etc).
>High income, obviously.
>Preferably a job that would still have tangible value in the event of a societal collapse.
>Preferably a job that would still have tangible value in the event AI starts taking over.
>Preferably indoors with little physical work necessary.