Lido already violated OFAC sanctions. It's over

Lido already violated OFAC sanctions. It's over.

Attached: lol.png (1910x668, 149.16K)

>NOOOO POS CAN'T SUCCEED! DADDY GOVERNMENT SAVE ME! BAN THEM BAN THEM REEEEEREEEEEEEE

Attached: 2ADDF941-1EC1-4888-B575-7E4A84F8B67A.jpg (233x216, 7.96K)

explain

wtf?
Why does Lido support terrorists?
Do they hate America?

Eth is now centralized, so in cucked western shitholes it makes big stakers legally liable for including transactions in blocks. Tornado Cash is sanctioned. They included the transaction in the block. So now the US government can anally penetrate them and the people running this staking operation can get 30 years in the slammer.

seething maxis reveal their true colors as government cocksuckers

Just went all in on LIDO DAO

Sucking the government cock means not including transactions from enemies of western governments, which the eth foundation cucked out and is compliant in. Why would I care what transactions are included? My concern is trusting a chain where a large staker gets slashed because they are forced to violate consensus to appease their government.

>SEETHING maxis are pointing out that my centralized shitcoin is subject to censorship!! This isn't fair!!!!!!!!

how does lido work, I mean so much tvl how does that not translate to price of token? Same with curve. Why invest in these type tokens?

Governance tokens are trash.

it's right there on chain, not censored, nor is it violating sanctions to include a tx in a block, nowhere has this ever been imagined except in the feverish cope of maxitards

user. Which is better Lido or Rocketpool?

That's literally the point. It's on the chain. This staking pool and the people who run it are fucked now because they facilitated a transaction to a sanctioned entity. Cayman islands has an extradition treaty with the US. It's fucking over.

So its a WEF coin?

kek stupid sanctions

Kindly elaborate on that. Huge cap tokens has some kind of maxis.

>violated OFAC sanctions
that's a good thing
the western government is your enemy. also, go back nigger

Your trolling sucks. At least be funny or witty.

Kek surely that shouldn't have happened?

Came here to say something similar. Not only are peoples funds locked in ETH staking indefinitely but they can be held legally liable for violating sanctions and money laundering. And think about this, how hard would it have been to allow people to unstake, maybe two lines of code, but that wasn't included because whales like Coinbase and JPmorgan want to dump on retail investors who can't escape. As soon as I heard about this I sold my ETH for ICPee.