Are you financially prepared for the impending US civil war?

Attached: 1663302986626.jpg (1500x2000, 2M)

I'm financially prepared to leave so yeah

My plan is to shoot OP with a hunting rifle and then radio my friend in to loot his faggy little gold stash. 1000 hours in DayZ has prepared me for this.

No I only have literally .69 ounces I need more tiiime

You will be cannibalized and looted by a group of scavengers. No amount of tactical gear or training will prevent you from being overrun and pinned down by suppressive fire.

I have no innawoods skills. My best bet is to make it with crypto, and fuck off somewhere relatively safe. It'll probably be more like Northern Ireland shit rather than Libya or something.

we will be safe on neet island

>engelhard
nice

>Supressive fire
Ngmi

Don’t care. I just want to spend 1 link to buy a Ferrari to drive top speed, crash it and leave it at the scene. All because I have the ability to buy 13,521 more.

I can’t wait to shoot you looting niggers and hang your body from my roof

>what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

is that a Berretta?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 1.22.18 AM.png (2472x396, 1.16M)

this. sacrifice aim for small pew pew sounds kek

Attached: Megatron-Water-Gun-02.jpg (1955x1024, 692.16K)

>Relatively safe
>Northern Ireland

Lmfao

If you don’t have a minimum of 1000 rounds for each caliber you own you are not ready. That’s not counting all you need to practice and maintain skills.

>Gay pointless suppressor

Lmao fucking fatass no guns detected

>silver under 18
>gold under 1700
>holding USD when you think there's a US civil war coming
Yikes....imagine being that retarded.

Attached: a common mistake for retards.png (714x718, 493.62K)

>heh your PMs are gay and lame who cares about those
>b-but I'm totally an operator and I'm going to fucking kill you and take them!!!

Attached: pepe.the.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Saves your hearing retard

>after society COLLAPSES and it's a FREE FOR ALL DEATHMATCH, I'm going to engage in hours-long gun battles in which I expend HUNDREDS of rounds of ammunition!!!!

Attached: you.png (403x448, 53.25K)

the only valuable thing in this image for a civil war is the gun. nobody gives a fuck about gold you stupid precious metals nigger retard.