AHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEDD IT WHERE IS MY PREORDER!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEDD IT WHERE IS MY PREORDER!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 028285B2-CBC5-49F2-947A-A7ADD4D915DD.jpg (1000x972, 183.16K)

Genuinely don't understand why anyone would want this save as a gift for a child, and I say that as someone who plans to buy the new games.

yeah, as expected they went quickly. it's still listed as "coming soon" on best buy instead of unavailable like everywhere else, and there's still no listing on US amazon. i have a sneaking suspicion i'm gonna end up doing what i did for my launch switch and be at target at 7 AM on a freezing cold morning to see if they have any in-store.

4tranner furfaggot fEmBoY must consoom.

>i have a sneaking suspicion i'm gonna end up doing what i did for my launch switch and be at target at 7 AM on a freezing cold morning to see if they have any in-store.
This is actually pathetic.

why? it was actually kinda fun, there were about twenty people there. people regularly do the exact same shit on black friday, i dont see what's pathetic about it. it's a popular item that stores get limited amounts of, getting there early is the logical solution.

>people regularly do the exact same shit on black friday
That's pathetic too.

Nah I’m picking it up then going to visit your mother so he can suck my dick while I unbox it.

>visit your mother so he can suck my dick
>so he can suck my dick
>he
Freudian slip much?

yes yes, such a rebel. mr. anti-consumerism, so above it all. slightly inconveniencing yourself to increase the odds of you getting something that will make you happier is so pathetic.

>still no straight black Switch
Fucking why?

Attached: 1632396555019.jpg (1238x1005, 147.4K)

My dick so good she switched pronouns for me to he. I’m now your mom and your dad. Go clean your room, son while I blow out Xaddy’s back.

I'm not anti-consumer at all, far from it actually. I just think standing outside in the cold to get a game console you already own because "dis wun haz Pikachu on it" or to save a few bucks is pathetic, because it is.

Okay not going to lie you made me laugh with this one, cheers user. You win.

i said anti-consumerism, not anti-consumer. those terms mean very different things.
>I just think standing outside in the cold to get a game console you already own because "dis wun haz Pikachu on it" or to save a few bucks is pathetic, because it is.
it's a present for my nephew, and i think he'd like the special edition. i also don't particularly give a shit what you do or don't find pathetic.

>it's a present for my nephew
Nice excuse

>i also don't particularly give a shit what you do or don't find pathetic.
You clearly do given how upset you got over it.

>he replied, he must be upset
it's a pretty basic conversation, nothing upsetting about it. you misconstrued standing outside of a store as pathetic and i wanted to voice my disagreement. it would be pathetic to not do something you wanted because of what other people might think of it. there's nothing particularly humiliating or debasing about getting up early to get your hands on a hot ticket item, so i don't see why i'd ever think of it as being pathetic. i'd do it again in a heartbeat if it meant getting what i wanted.

>Can't hack it
Into the trash

What's the likelihood of a 3DS XL type upgrade for the Switch? I want to buy this but don't want them to reveal a new one next year

Itd be fine if joycons werent the worst pieces of shit controllers ever made. Its literally ALWAYS a better move to just immediately resell them and buy a split pad for like 20-30$ less or even the chink knockoff joycons if you really want gyro for some reason