Today I realized GameFreak has been deliberately creating shitty starters ever since gen3 just to make CHARIZARD look...

Today I realized GameFreak has been deliberately creating shitty starters ever since gen3 just to make CHARIZARD look better in comparison.

Attached: starters.jpg (2048x2048, 464.39K)

Unfortunately you didn't realize that the happy funny pills the doctor prescribed you weren't a trick and they'll make all the bad dragon critter voices in your head go away.

Blaziken, Infernape, and Incineroar are based and better than the lizard.

Only typhlosion, emboar and cinderace look worse

>talking shit on CHADboar

Attached: bcc56d408f14c5cc7fbc78f5a6ba8f46--deviantart-pokemon-pin.jpg (735x736, 66.46K)

Only Blaziken is. Infernape is just a lamer Blaziken, and Incineroar is one of the ugliest Pokemon of all time.

He got mogged by Typhlosion immediately

>bad dragon
Charizard sex dildo!

correct.

He's a pig
Nobody likes them
I do but I'm being realistic here

Attached: the_boar_hug_by_leothelionel_dav5sit.png (2561x2832, 420.03K)

No, that's Emboar and there are so many uglier pokemon than Incineroar.

Plenty of people like Lechonk. Emboar is just ugly.

You'll never be bui, stop trying lizardfucker.

>t. furfag

I like Infernape, Cinderace and Blaziken waaaay more than Shitzard.

I like Blaziken, Braixen and Cinderace more than Charitard.

He's a boar, he SHOULD be ugly. But he's not "just ugly", he's also a badass with an awesome design who is fiercely loyal. He's a true heromon.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-03-23-at-9.39.55-PM-1024x749.png (1024x749, 595.25K)

Lechonk has eye mucus
I dislike it

Fuck you, I love him

Attached: illust_89742376_20220729_065100.jpg (630x700, 233.79K)

Wrong, the Gen 2 garbage is when they started it
Literally Charizard but worse

>Plenty of people like Lechonk
That popularity died out really quickly, people were just starved for some thing back then and barely anyone give crap about Lechonk nowadays

Today I realized you're mentally ill and let Charizard live in your head rent free.
>BUTT... BUTT TPC & GF
Completely irrelevant to your mental problems.

Shit, there really has never been a good fire starter huh. They're all just generic animal + fire or furbait

typholosion is garbage too shitty arms looks retarded and boring without the flames and these tiny legs lol