CEO Sundar Pichai reportedly told employees that "there are real concerns that our productivity as a whole is not where...

>CEO Sundar Pichai reportedly told employees that "there are real concerns that our productivity as a whole is not where it needs to be for the head count we have,"

Tech bros I don't feel so good.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-122135_Brave.jpg (1080x2340, 899.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/fed-ex-economic-warning-after-hours-movers-september-14-220428377.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no more 400k for playing video games. time to get fired underperformers.

Who would have that that Sundar Pichai would have made a good technology worse. He hired all the best talent: Anjwar Reszlan, Apu Franwoop, Surjariziz Manjulanzofulanungnozun, how could things go so wrong?

>Productivity.
I find the more bossman tries to squeeze productivity out of wagie, the less actual work people do. Because they then focus on the box ticking aspect, and don't care about the actual role.
Personally I do more when left alone. And I always quit when the box ticking begins.

>Fedex CEO Rajeesh Privaum says we’re heading for a global recession

Attached: AFA76F9B-62F5-44FD-BB42-1318DABE2841.jpg (1280x2232, 214.3K)

he's not talking about worthless trash like you

finance.yahoo.com/news/fed-ex-economic-warning-after-hours-movers-september-14-220428377.html

Forgot link

Why are all the CEOs of American companies literal pajeets, and why are their stock going down?

Notice how all the companies replaced their CEOs with Pajeets at the market top?

Is this so Pajeet can take the blame for the coming layoffs and underperformance?

No idea Fred Smith the founder recently stepped down though

As a tech lead, good riddance. I'm tired of having to carry your asses. You're here to work but are invisible for most of the work day.

I know this feel.

Literally for diversity sake.
>t. worked at a global 500 that specifically chose the new ceo based on diversity metrics

>'news' from a month ago
>"tech bros I don't feel so good"
Nice try, rajneesh

Pichai is a brahmin, a step above every day shitskins. I don't think his ancestors shit in the streets.

I literally don't care about your stupid caste system ranjeet, you're all jeets to us

Samesies

Fuck off you trump browser idiot. Can spot you dumbasses from a mile away

The answer is this: and a little bit of this:Pajeets make great fall guys. They have no values but mammon, so will say/do anything for money. Unlike negroes or women, the media doesn't care about them, so little attention. No-one on Any Forums will remember, but a similar thing happened with East Asians in the run up to 2008. There will be sweaty, confused pajeet faces plasted all over the news in the next few years as the true culprits, the jews, move on to the next host.

yup

This guy will go down in history next to the fucking faggot who destroyed international harvester.

>and i always quit
nah, you probably got fired the first couple times. but in either case, what's important is, you weren't around to see competent people get hired just after all the slackers get the boot, yourself included. you weren't around to see productivity increase again, and that the CEO was correct.

his job is to maximize shareholder value, and you do that by making sure certain metrics are attractive to purchasers of stock. Those metrics have nothing to do with how a business actually operates. Publicly traded companies are not good things.