User, time in the market beats timing the market. I'm minoring in economics

>user, time in the market beats timing the market. I'm minoring in economics.
What's unironically the correct rebuttal here?

Attached: 1663283413899271.jpg (1110x1303, 464.11K)

that's a man

I'm young so I can take more risks and still have time to recover

>i beat it to spending time in your market

Get up and walk over to table with old guy in back. Sit down and ask him if you can drink with him because you're sick of "that dumbs cunt's bullshit"

what are you majoring in? giving all your shekels to globohomostein while you learn frankencocks make women men?

>>
> yeah, and time in the shart pit beats time in my armpit
> get under the table and suck my fart you norwegian bitch i paid you eat my shit not feed me tips

Kek

showing her
DJI 1929 - 1952
Nikkei 225 1982 - now

would be my answer.

I wonder what her butthole smells like.

That doesn't apply because of population differences.

One word: NIkkei

japanese stock market took 40 years to recover losses, and with inflation it still hasn't recovered

>population literally dying out
you can't apply this example to SP500

>What's unironically the correct rebuttal here?
Picrel

Attached: nasdaq.png (727x647, 53.68K)

sure you can
the u.s. may have future population, but it doesn't have future tax payers

It smells like strawberries. Strawberries and shit.

Not sure if midwit or absolutely braindead take

Doesnt seem so bad to be completely ignored idk

Attached: Japan_Population_by_Age_1920-2010_with_Projection_to_2060.png (1527x998, 60.71K)

"I am taking the approach to investments that modern women take to dating. Risk it all constantly on whatever random thing comes along and looks halfway decent." (The women then cries)

That’s sexist

These population graphs are so stupid. If Japan really faces a demographic crunch they will just import people from Africa same as Europe is doing now. This population collapse will never happen until 3rd world modernizes. Too many young people in Africa still.

“You’re minoring in economics for a reason. Try not to forget that, ok babe? :^)”

You ever think about how these things take stinky shits just like you and how close the pussy is to the butthole and just lose all interest entirely

kek, that definitely works for getting over somebody

>how close the pussy is to the butthole
true, this is fascinating/horrifying to me

conversely, the heart shape their ass makes when they're in the missionary position sort of makes up for it

>Us population barely growing with endless immigration
>Old population going parabolic
There are literally not enough Mexicans and jungle Mexicans in the world willing to come here and wage to stop the decline.