I feel like half the people who worship this fuckin' onion lady don't even realize the red plate is supposed to be...

I feel like half the people who worship this fuckin' onion lady don't even realize the red plate is supposed to be symbolism for the heart. (The metaphysical seat of human emotion, not the vital organ.)

Attached: __gardevoir_pokemon_drawn_by_shabana_may__597be19da2cecbb5582c3b4ff40a038d.jpg (3000x4000, 810.25K)

and the organ, since it's where the heart should be

It's two separate horns which just have the illusion of a single object, it doesn't actually go through her.

Would it die if I pulled it out?

Actually it's an anti-groping mechanism

Attached: 92vcgvqj2kf81.jpg (640x640, 70.82K)

I am going to lick it

I know and I'm going to stick it up my ass and you CAN'T stop me.

It would be very painful

Gurochan0p did a vid about that
yes it will die bleeding

My headcanon is that the red organ is the core of the ralts line, and the body is a psychic projection. I kind of miss when jynx was just hair projecting a body for example.

Good to know, but I'm fucking her in the ass anyway

I like it. It's a cute design, and a better psychic alternative to Jynx, which is horrendously ugly.
I always liked its serene sprites, back when it had sprites. And I've never wanted to fuck it.

there is a new Gardevoir / Gallade that coluldnt pick its gender in the new game?

Please rephrase, ESL-Kun

There's a paradox / future member of the family which looks like a mix of Gardevoir, Gallade, and Kirlia. It's supposed to look like an archer girl.

>psychic type
>green

Gardevoir needs to be purple

She's a big gal

i haven’t given this an ounce of thought in the last twenty years and you just casually reminded me, just like that

Attached: C3ADE30A-9D32-4825-B70A-173CDBC94A08.gif (320x240, 1.51M)

For the likes of you

Attached: chub.png (445x487, 13.77K)

You're the one who thinks she's an onion

why is gardevoir such a sex fiend