Capitalism's success depends on infinite growth

>Capitalism's success depends on infinite growth.
>Capitalism depends on markets in which to sell products.
Ergo, capitalism depends on infinite markets.
>The only conceptual infinite markets are children
>Humans are easier to manipulate carnally rather than ethically
Ergo, humans, especially children--who have not yet developed an internal understanding of ethics--are more easily manipulated than adults.

Yet this board supports capitalism, and thus LGBT retardation, genderqueer studies in public schools, etc.
Explain.

(Only trannyjanny fags will delete this tread.)

Attached: 162837916.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I support capitalism because I want to be try to earn more reward for my effort than people that try less than me and because I am powerless to change the system I find myself in so it makes more sense to optimize my strategy within this system than try to fight against an infinite force

>My fiscal success is more important, and comes at the moral expense, of every generation after me
You sound like a boomer

So you mean to say its alternatives imply infinite collapse?

>So you mean to say its alternatives imply infinite collapse?
No, other systems depend on periodic collapse and rebuilding; capitalism depends on zero collapse--that we've let it go on this long with all we've experienced is akin to Stockholm syndrome.

>Infinite growth
Finite resources
>Infinite growth
Finite resources
>Infinite growth
Finite resources

Infinite growth is good.

>Infinite growth
>(At the expense of others)
>Is good
FTFY, and explain.

Infinite growth is good.

>Ergo non sequitor.
>Ergo non sequitor.
>Ergo non sequitor.
Your retarded word salad makes zero sense. Capitalism requires children to be gay to make more children? The fuck are you smoking

>Infinite growth
Finite resources
>Infinite growth
Finite resources
>Infinite growth
Finite resources

you explain.

what ism, should we support? i'll be awaiting your brilliance.

>Infinite growth is good
>We must find a way to sell our products to infinite markets
>Therefore, we must find a way to sell our products to children
>Children are more susceptible to manipulation than adults
>Therefore, we market adult-oriented products to children
Explain how this is okay.

Actually God made the universe infinite.
Do you seriously think we won't figure out FTL?

>If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

Genesis 11:6

I'm asking you to explain how/why capitalism is okay when the long-term success of capitalism is the inevitable manipulation of children. If you don't care about that, you can just say that as well.

Alas, my buzzword laden friend, I am no boomer. I do not wish you ill like a boomer, I simply do not have the energy or power to fight the system and I long for comfort more than I long for ideological battles. I will cheer for your revolution from the comfort of my bedroom, good luck on something.

i don't care about capitalism, nor support it
what should i care about?

This has elder npc from generic rpg vibes.

checked,
and I'm with this user

No it doesn't. Healthy markets expand and contract naturally without interference. Infinite growth is a meme central bankers perpetuate as a fucking scam.

It is evident what you believe, but the question is simple: why are you willing to put your fiscal status over the moral/ethical well-being of every generation after you? It is an observable reality that is getting worse and worse, and has been for years now.
>t. high school teacher

>No it doesn't.
Yes it does.
>Healthy markets expand and contract naturally without interference.
Name an example of a """healthy market""" anywhere in the world. I'll wait.
>Let's advertise our products and ideals towards a market that doesn't want or care about them
That's not a good growth strategy. That company will go under fast.

>>Capitalism's success depends on infinite growth.

This is just a corporate greed meme. Capitalism doesn't depend on anything but free trade.

>This is just a corporate greed meme.
No it isn't. Most entities in the US depend on leverage, and are subject to the will of their shareholders. What the shareholders want is what dictates policy and is ultimately what sells.