I work 16 hours a week minimum wage and live with my parents. This is the answer for modern white men

I work 16 hours a week minimum wage and live with my parents. This is the answer for modern white men.

Attached: 1662147966970058.png (1080x902, 805.11K)

Go outside. Oh wait you can't because you are a demoralization bot

the meds, take them.

>for modern betas
ftfy

OYYY VEYYYYYY

"Duuude, the old ages had the Bubonic Plague! I am glad we live in these times!" -Trans Nigger Faggots and Soiboi Jewbags
First I suggest looking for a warehouse job. Then I suggest sharpening your axe and long knife for the upcoming civil war. Devour the wealthy Judeo-capitalists. I hope you like the taste of Kosher.

yes i am jewish but you still should take the meds

I have no reason to work hard. I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend. Women never cared about me so I'll never have a wife or kids. Housing is basically out of my reach forever unless I win the lottery. The most I could ever get is a 1-bedroom apartment in some nigger infested area. What exactly would be the point in doing that? Why spend 80% of my income and wageslave at some job I hate, then come back home to nothing except a fucking computer? The juice doesn't seem to be worth the squeeze

>16 hours a week
get a real job faggot

Goyim are not humans. So we do live in best time

>waaaaaaah jews are controlling my life
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaah i cant get laid cause of jews

when did white dudes become such bitches. I love being a jew, at least i go after what i want. Yall just like blacks blaming someone else for your own failures.

Lmao yeah I'm sure you would have enjoyed life as a potato farmer retards

Love me potatahs
Simple as

Dude you are better pretending you are schizophrenic and getting disability and welfare

>I dont work. I live off welfare checks and gimme dats
>this is the answer for modern Black men

With a hot redheaded Irish farm girl who didn't get deflowered at 13 after the middle school dance by some pavement ape? Yes, yes I would.

Serious question: Not this type of negative conspiracy that you're replying to, but the general idea and jokes about financial control and such which are more in a positive vein(from my perspective at least) is that still bad? Or is the general assumption that since the real hateful and stupid shit also includes that, that people will assume you mean that too?
Obviously it depends on the person. I see zoomers and shit casually making the financial jokes in a non-user context because a lot of them grew up on here and such and i guess it extends out, but I've always been curious about what the deal is.

By real deal I mean in terms of whether they're actually being offensive or what. I mean if people called x group rich and powerful or whatever others would take it as a compliment I think. Obviously though the history there goes without saying making the context completely different.

I like how people that are on five thousand anti depressants and anti psychotics try to tell me the world is fine. They are walking proof of disgusting subversion yet their center their lives around coping and seething.

I like working half time but you need to make a lot more per hour. Then move out when you can buy a house with cash. In 50 years there with be fags on the metaverse talking about how easy we had it because we can live with our parents to eventually afford a house.

>Y'all
Kys.

Shut the fuck up you retard.