Hypothetically speaking

Take out 10k personal loan at 9.9% for 15 years
Fixed interest rate
Pay only the ABSOLUTE minimum until the last year then pay it all off
Over 14 years inflation will wreck the debt value
10k today could buy me a used car or some other cool stuff
10k in 14 years will probably only be enough to buy a new dishwasher
My job is inflation proof because I’m 100% commission based (if cost of goods goes up so does my take)
Is there any flaw in this logic?
I’ve talked to some of my banker friends but they’re tards and can’t wrap their head around this
>10,000 usd is worth more to me now than the debt+interest will be worth by the end of the loan.

Attached: CE19A050-EACB-4E88-BE0C-09789C417692.jpg (1021x1024, 511.5K)

You're assuming inflation is going to be 10% for the next 15 yrs?

Lol.

I get what you’re saying. But what are you going to do with 10k that you need it that bad?

lmao

This, it will be much much higher
OP you are talking about shorting the dollar and to put it frankly: that’s extremely smart
Also have an OC Pepe

Attached: D055371F-6909-4EFC-8F2B-065DF1FBF8C0.jpg (1955x1721, 292.88K)

time value of money, you're not the first person to think of this, and you certainly won't be last. your argument assumes inflation will increase. You also state the loan term is 15 years, this is a fixed term loan, it's not like a credit card where you can pay a minimum payment, you pay the amount +interest that would pay it off is as many equal payments as the term of loan in months. after year 14 you'd only owe about $1100 because you had to make all the payments before the debt was "inflated away." loans are not credit cards where you have open-ended payment arrangements. since you think they are, you should probably just pay down the CC debt you already have because no is going to give you a loan you fucking retard. also, your job sucks because your commission will be non-existent when people stop buying your shit. that's what happens in recessions when inflation goes crazy, people stop buying shit because money is too expensive. you're retarded, kys.

Attached: 1635807078561.jpg (3008x2000, 2.01M)

Using a loan calculator the interest would be 9,000 roughly, so let me ask. Do you you think the dollar will keep more than 50% of its value over 15 years?
>second part
If I put that 10K into an appreciating asset like high yield bonds or etfs then it’s a no brainer

Attached: 6991BADA-D913-4F06-9E57-8EF149ACC8D0.jpg (1170x1396, 388.54K)

No, the loans I’m looking at are basically issued as a credit card

fuck

If you think the annual investment return will be greater than the annual interest rate - inflation, then do it faggot.

If you look herethe monthly payment on this loan would be 106, but the minimum is actually like 25, but if you don’t pay it in 15 years they backcharge 23% interest on the entire loan amount

coke and hookers

Right but what would you do with it to outpace the interest-inflation
Obviously with this you wouldn’t want to gamble on shitcoins because then you’d be stuck with the full 19k debt if you lose

Start a lemonade stand.

>No, the loans I’m looking at are basically issued as a credit card
then it's a credit card and you're a double fucking retard. paying the *absolute* minimum as you plan, you'd pay off that loan in a cool 91 years and accrue $80000 in interest. by simply paying off the loan as an installment of 106/month you pay it down and owe nothing after 15 years. you didn't find a money hack. if you're so sure this will work, please do the math and prove what level of continued inflation is required to make this profitable. I'll wait.

Attached: retardo.png (750x712, 43.08K)

>but the minimum is actually like 25
if you only pay $25 the interest will stack WAY faster than if you pay 106/mo. The interest is only 9k WHEN YOU PAY 106/MONTH YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOT.

Attached: 1656533167249.jpg (422x599, 39.99K)

Okay I understand what you’re saying.
What about a 72month 0% interest loan with a .25% minimum monthly? That surely would be profitable due to inflation correct?

>10k today could buy me a used car or some other cool stuff
You can finance a new car for like 3% or less

>What about a 72month 0% interest loan with a .25% minimum monthly? That surely would be profitable due to inflation correct?
you would still owe almost 8k after 6 years of 0.25% payments. do you think inflation will be 25% over the next 6 years?

5% compounded annually. I could see easily 30%+

Husbant, the only problem with that is that you didn't invest that money on VINU in the end, husbant, we are eating trash from the ground husbant

Attached: 163346523.png (678x507, 384.61K)