Miner bros... it's over

Miner bros... it's over.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (642x417, 31.82K)

When presented with this problem, don't people just choose to make more efficient algorithms? Isn't that what happened with ETH?

No coins are profitable to mine anymore.

Boomer coin?

your not fudding proof of stake hard enough

I'm earning 4¢ profit mining I don't even know what with NiceHash Quick Miner, algo name is Autolykos
I think it's ERGO? I don't know jack shit about it really but I'm mining it right now with 2 1660Supers and making profit
Really small one. Also, I pay 15¢ per kWh

(USD ¢)

I'll read about ergo later

*Wownero malware blocks your path*

But yeah going from 8 dollars a day months ago, to 2 dollars a day yesterday and 4 cents a day now, it's really painful

Now I actually need to wage cuck to put real money into crypto and hope it's worth more in the future. This sucks

I wish I started earlier, but It was so fucking difficult to get the GPUs at reasonable prices

I paid double their value for each one year ago

If I had sold the top they would have payed their selves and give extra profit

But I hodled and now their are shy of paying them selves, I need BTC to go to 27k to break even

people used to mine for nothing per day newfag

Cutting a medium pizza in to 16 slices rather than 8 does not make it a large.

Unironically this. Ethereum killed crypto.
Time to move on and look for the next decade-long golden goose.

red pill me on this?
do people still embed monero javascript miners on websites? is there a market for this? should i get into it?

Your mom used to suck dick for free but now she expects to be paid
Things change, little piece of shit

I agree...
But the thing is it needs to be something where people think they can make money.
Like 2003-2013 it was online poker
2011-2021 crypto
Now?
Basically the tend is some degen shit where most people lose tons of money but autists who sit on their comp all day and night can pretty easily make some money if they aren't completely retarded.
But what is that now?

ERP on VRChat?

How do people make money off of it?
I could see some kind of VR thing in general being the next big thing eventually if it takes off at some point.
Not sure I'm too excited about pretending to suck dick in virtual reality for money.
But since this is Any Forums VR kneepads rather than real ones seem like an ok trade off...I guess.
If there was some way to hire people or own the means of dick sucking production and rake in the profits that way, that might be good.

I seriously bought NiceHash's bullshit about how it will all be ok and it will just switch to other coins.

$10 / day --> $.08 a day, literally. Any advice? I really thought I had this under control. Maybe I will start a VR booth with the cards.

>$.08 a day
Don't be so greedy! Children in Africa survive on...Oh wait...
Oh...
I'm sorry for your loss.
Sell it now before everyone else does and make exponentially more than you would mining?

B-but ravencoin bros
you promised miners were to move to ravencoin
how could you do this to me

Attached: full (2).gif (279x275, 41.75K)

M-Move to ERGO!!!!

You can Mine ERGO or Ravencoin but its not profitable. You will pay more in electricity than you earn.

Where can I find a list of coin sorted by hashrate percentage gain over the last month ?

Zilliqabros...