Holy shit that was the last bullrun ever wasn't it?

It's literally never going to go up again, crypto is going to fucking zero, I'm losing so much money right now. HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK!

Attached: 4fc.jpg (200x200, 8.51K)

Attached: 00172.png (512x512, 311.66K)

This time feels worse since the overall macro economic factors are worse.

It's gonna be crazy when in 4 years people post screenshots of this period in Any Forums. This is some of the worst macro conditions I've seen

>MACRO BOT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

As retarded as the mumus

Attached: 00190.png (512x512, 410.82K)

>As retarded as the mumus
Don't be so hard on yourself user.

As a nigger nigging like a nigger in a nigger way niggerishly niggerly and niggered, nigger and niggers, niggers knows.

I refuse to call 2021 a bull market

i mean as a MATIC holder i've been enjoying a bull-run since the market crash, when my bag went up by over 170%, and the fact that polygon has the second highest growth among the top 20 in the last 3 months

This poster did the needful

Bull runs - When Republicans are in power
Bear runs . When Demorrats are in power

the golden bear run is just starting

this to be honest
i haven't seen a worse macro outlook in my life since 2008, and in some ways this is worse because it feels like we've been on the edge of disaster for like 9 months now.
by 2024 things are going to look a lot better, and the path will be paved for the next bull run.
i just hope anons can see it now and not be fudded out of it all, because times like this are exactly when you need to start risking your funds in order to make it.

as a MATIC holder i've been enjoying a bull-run since the market crash, when my bag went up by over 170%, and the fact that polygon has the second highest growth among the top 20 in the last 3 months

Thinking about buying 30,000 usd worth of FTM or BOO right now

Is that because you din make munnies?

why would you risk your funds NOW? it is obvious that everything is still being propped up, crypto stocks housing etc, so why would you buy NOW? buy in 2023, when prices are -50% from here

this logic is horrible and I hope you can figure out why, i really do

BTC went 20x
>Not a bull market
Smh

It's only been 8 months since last bull run, jesus.

t. i have no idea what I'm talking about

now we see how people get fudded out of buying the bottom, again and again and again.
not saying that this is the bottom, but there's no chance all these bears will call the "real" bottom. they're just going to keep repeating "it's over, the jews will never let us make money again, these are the worst conditions ever, it can and will only get worse"