LESS BANKS THAN THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM...

LESS BANKS THAN THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: centralbank.png (1190x946, 364.42K)

>Decentralized finance

HAHAHAHAHA.
MUH DECENTRALIZED FINANCE MAAAYN.

it's over, I am shorting ETH now.

UHHH ETH SISTERS...?

Attached: 1649789781019.jpg (894x866, 169.17K)

With the death of ETH, will BTC prevail?

And crypto niggers had the audacity to even hope they escape (((their))) clutches. It's over for eth.

Attached: 1555695544981.jpg (742x1024, 142.87K)

PoW has similar distribution, the difference in that in PoS it's possible to slash the attacker.

Attached: 1650630872986.png (591x385, 55.27K)

wow, only 67%?

Attached: 007916FF-E2D6-4B02-8DBD-6BE59B96EB8D.jpg (708x942, 99.01K)

Shit chain invented and run by shitfaced retards.

Attached: EFEFC450-E202-4267-875C-1CBC49967981.jpg (1006x773, 78.69K)

When has anyone ever called ETH decentralized? Monero maybe but even BTC has a more decentralized ecosystem than Ethereum and Bitcoin is owned by governments now.

RVN even tho it’s running hot.

Attached: 890394A0-918D-429F-AB96-E3C549BFEF6E.jpg (639x766, 80.35K)

Bitcoin is also quite centralized and should be criticized for the same

>pool = validator
hash rate in pools is extremely liquid, while validators can literally never lose unless its already too late
remember that these people may not be monetarily motivated so it doesnt matter to them if theyre slashed

Attached: 1662305329109589.jpg (1024x576, 75.25K)

Mining pools are completely different from staked coins. It's actually embarrassing to even try to compare them. A mining pool is a labor union, staked coins on an exchange address is just a bank account earning interest.

no one can refute this

cope. people can leave lido and coinbase if they want
fair. I think this is nonetheless an improvement as pointed out in terms of defense. block producers are also already more distributed as well (criticism in the OP cites top 7 producing 67% as a flaw, when the top 7 of the top PoW chain produce 92.5%)

>remember that these people may not be monetarily motivated so it doesnt matter to them if theyre slashed
it's irrelevant, what matters is that attacks can be defended from. So coinbase attacks ethereum in some way and they're big enough to temporarily succeed. A fork is created to delete their stake.
In PoW miners are infinitely easier to regulate because they rely on easy to track asic shipments + industrial energy connections. Can't hide. So they will all enforce regulations.
After they start to, there's no way to delete hardware of 'american miners'. It's over.

> cope. people can leave lido and coinbase if they want

you can’t withdraw staked eth from coinbase. you can SELL your stake with their cbETH wrapped token, but they fundamentally keep your stake.

*fewer

No, not yet, it'll moon a few more times, but its kike owned now. Just play this shitcoin like its xrp now

Just do shit like Chia and have lightweight enough nodes that anyone can run one, along with pooling function where the pool only distributes rewards and doesn't make the blocks

I kneel DeFisisters...

damn looking at these stuff makes hoskinson a fucking african saint

Now that Coinbase directly controls consensus unlike chains they don't mine, is it a sanctions violation for them to include blocks that interact with the Tornado Cash address?

>cope. people can leave lido and coinbase if they want
All it takes is just one subpoena and then boom, bye bye to your eth.
Or screw that, did everyone just suddenly forget about celcius?

retards will learn from time to time again: not your key not your crypto.

you sell it then buy eth and withdraw the eth. they don't have an infinite pool of ethereum to service withdrawals
stateless clients are happening somewhere down the line which should help considerably

With the death of eth we will see a surge in crypto as one of the largest scams dissolves. Like LUNA but bigger

>PoS works?? SAVE ME LEGACY LEGAL SYSTEM
inside every butthurt bitcoiner is a Craig Wright
>Coinbase will control the chain!
>Coinbase will go insolvent and lose all your ETH!
pick one

> you sell it then buy eth and withdraw the eth. they don't have an infinite pool of ethereum to service withdrawals

dude, the stake is still on Coinbase, this matters in terms of validation, no one gives a fuck if you got “your eth” off the exchange, the number of staked eth on the exchange remains unchanged.

ironically the single best thing that could happen is sec deciding that staked derivatives are securities
they honestly are
people would be forced to solo stake

>coinbase can no longer service the sale or purchase of ethereum because it has no liquidity
>but their stake will always be the same size!
do you understand how an exchange functions

Kek that pullbottle. Faggots and trannies are going to die. Checkem

>SAVE ME GARY REEEE

retard, your staked ETH belongs to the pool of staked ETH on coinbase. There is no way to transact staked ETH.

You can wrap your staked ETH as cbETH and sell it for USD or regular ETH, but fundamentally the staked ETH is still stuck on coin base, when you sell it, someone else is buying it from you.

Holy fuck you are dense.

ethereum PoS is the most decentralized network consensus algorithm known to man
PoW started with the idea of one cpu = one vote
but now we know it ends up with total centralization

What I see happening is that the SEC concludes that the initial ETH ICO was an illegal securities offering, but it falls outside the statute of limitations, so they just classify it as a security going forward. This forces people to put their ETH on regulated entities because they are unlicensed to transact securities. This is how they get a de facto custodial wallet ban. So all the ETH goes to the exchanges, and it's all staked, and you get a small piece of the interest by the exchanges giving you staked eth tokens just like how FED member banks interact with depositors, And wallah, they have reinvented central banking but with a Ukrainian autist twink running it. Complete fucking garbage.

>focusing on an example & completely miss my fucking point
good job retard, here is the point to my post again: "not your key not your crypto."

eth doesn't pass the howey test in any way. EF could disappear tomorrow and it would still continue to work. So how can it even be a security?