How would you handle this situation?

>be wagie
>currently at work for yet another 10 hour shift
>suffer through the first half of shift, just like you always do
>go on lunch break (unpaid)
>check link price, just like you always do
>link had a giga candle to $210 earlier this morning and is currently fluctuating between $140 and $190
>check /biz
>website is down
>check the news
>they are calling it a short squeeze, freak accident, market data glitch.

Step by step, tell me what exactly you would do next. Please be as detailed as possible.

Attached: 1667384993.png (200x160, 57.17K)

market dump like i should have done years ago

Would get drunk for couple days and just chill, would like to spend lot of time here and gloat but if the website is down then dont know.

It wouldn't be enough

I have this precise fantasy a few times a week. My one fear is that when this does happen that I sell too early.

>LINK hits $200

That’s just the first stop. Going much higher. My other fantasy is financial institutions catering to me in an attempt to borrow some of my LINK.

>get drunk for a couple days

Careful fen. Couple days could turn into a couple months real quick. Also you have to go to work the next day.

>i will quit on the spot

Your employer knows your physical address. Your fellow wagies will also start to wonder what happened to you after they watch the news.

I would sell 20% of my LINK stack.

20% at $200 seems like a lot user. Unless you have a make it stack and plan on letting the rest ride

I'd wake up, look at the actual price and make another "Hahaha, it's over Linkies" thread

>>link had a giga candle to $210 earlier this morning and is currently fluctuating between $140 and $190
Sounds like a fantasy within a fasntasy.

I would sell my entire suicide stack which would cement my status as a multimillionaire before the price crashes to $0.20

Checked. The market is so kiked that its impossible to tell if link would be allowed to run to its real price or be slammed back down to single digits. Skimming off 20% after an instantaneous 30X is a smart move.

However, I was looking for an answer of what you would do in terms of opsec.

Attached: 0_3KC6B4o_3IRPHi2w.jpg (1042x586, 86.92K)

Selling a suicide stack would only be $200k user

Attached: 1619032814323.png (400x333, 91.24K)

10k x 160 = $1,600,000. Add that to my current net worth and it puts me into solid multi millionaire territory.

I would go back to sleep to recover from the strong emotion and hope to not die from an aneurysm caused by strong unplanned happiness.
Then try to understand what happened to Nexo and the other shorting scammers to get an idea of what to expect next.
Then I would go take a stroll in the forest to think about what I would do next.

You must have been mistaken, a suicide stack is 1k link friend

Latefag cope

>forestcuck detected

Imagine not basking in those sweet marshlands. Delusional.

Attached: ilsy.jpg (300x168, 8.2K)

I would then ponder why the OP is a faggot.

Attached: Wojak valentine day.png (1233x288, 116.04K)

Continue living my life. Probably still buy a couple links every paycheck. Because what part of never selling don’t you realize?

Sell half and write my resignation letter.