Wrapped LUNC Token, Part 3

A continuation of the last thread, that was recently archived.

Part 1:
Part 2:

In the pic attached you can see a transaction from only a few hours ago: WLUNA sent from Solana to Ethereum.

All this strange activity recently; plus Coinbase coming out yesterday as the biggest holder of WLUNC with a stack of at least 181B, and they are still accumulating as I type this now even though they suspended trading for users months ago. Their stack is over 54% of the total supply, and worth around $50 million USD, even at the current price of $0.000253 per WLUNC.

You can still apparently buy WLUNC on Uniswap, or by using the swap feature on Metamask.

Attached: wluna_solana2ethereum.png (1133x961, 244.85K)

looks like coinbase is increasing their stack.

Attached: FBECCC14-BFA1-4EBC-9983-C00538120223.png (2436x1125, 538.23K)

I feel like these threads were taken over sometime during the last thread and is now trying to be derailed. Remember anons op pics ended up being an Oracle error. Trace the money to the end wallet and notice that the funds are still there in the appropriate currency. Meaning not a 4000x arb gain. Tread carefully anons kikery is anose.

They added a billion to their stack since yesterday, already.

Wagmi lunchads smelly jeet derailers will lose.

A guy in the previous thread mentioned the possibility of WLUNC already being treated as LUNA "under the hood". Can there be so many Oracle errors for WLUNA so consistently?

Attached: wluna_we1.png (1140x900, 207.42K)

Another recent transaction.

Attached: wluna_we2.png (1140x846, 184.17K)

All these transactions of 48m, sort by holders and there’s tons of accounts with that exact amount. Couldn’t this be anyone just depositing the coins onto coinbase?

how come they’re unwrapping their wluna ? isnt the bridge closed ?

Are people actually converting WLUNC into Luna 2?

I don't know. Just compare the top 10 holders on Etherscan to about 10 days ago (pic related) and you can see how quickly things change. So many questions... I simply hold.

Attached: wlunc_etherscan_cb2.png (1229x1180, 110.6K)

No, and this will never happen. No one will ever swap luna for lunc.

According to the immutable contract; 1 WLUNA (or WLUNC) equals 1 LUNA, and vice-versa.

Attached: wluna_contract.png (1060x440, 38.24K)

Coinbase said WLUNA is not actually LUNA, but it is meant to represent LUNA's value.

Attached: 1662974786815063.jpg (828x772, 109.75K)

The contract is immutable which is why the name can't be changed, that has no affect ok anything though. Your theory is completely retarded.

They can change the name and the ticker of WLUNA; but its contract code still points to LUNA, not LUNC. A re-peg is not entirely out of the question. There is no ERC-20 version of the new LUNA yet either.

Way, way too obvious. Try not being so blatant next time.

Coinbase is correct, someone is prepared to unwrap wlunc and give you lunc on the terra chain, it's a wrapped token. No on will ever take the wlunc and give you luna in return.

Seriously doubt anything will happen but if the 100 bucks I threw at this back in May for a laugh turns into something much greater that's cool with me

Attached: 1655828008315.jpg (388x385, 21.85K)

Can a new bridge be opened? I don't really know how these things work, but I always assumed coinbase would plan on relisting lunc and maybe this was their way of doing it? Despite the fud, lunc is gaining traction in the new and among CEXs. It would only make sense for cbase to jump on board

Nobody knows what will happen. Best thing to do is grab a stack and simply hold.