BAT - BIGG Things Edition

BIGG things, like really BIIGGG things are coming. I wish I could say more, but good golly, I'm so excited for you guys.

Attached: bat-eich-checks-em.jpg (511x305, 48.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/traffic
dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4206070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop spamming this 5 year old dead scam. it's fucking dead

They said huge shit is coming. Youre just a bitter fucking poorfag pajeet who’s mad because your BAT farm was put out of commission

this is a discussion forum not a billboard

This is not a billboard. Op works at Brave and is giving biz fair warning to get the fuck in now or be left holding your dick in the shit filled streets of New Delhi

Attached: 7765514C-CBC0-4B2D-BC49-A24177D6603B.jpg (957x532, 247.61K)

I'm fully convinced google is actively trying to disparage BAT/Brave. It's a competitor. Even if it is much smaller is still a direct competitor. Search engine + browser and ads.

I have no proof, just trusting my instincts.

Attached: 1662398152271382.png (799x779, 878.1K)

The way its looking right now with DDG about to hit its 3rd or 4th consecutive down month, Brave might flip them in under 2 years. Thats no small feat. DDG has been at it for like 15 years. Brave search is barely a year old. Its possible search ads might also speed up the new user and opt in rate for search too.

Attached: A6A85FD3-77B6-48DC-B56D-E83233F43FD0.gif (375x200, 1.59M)

Two more weeks

Where’s TP at? I need some big BOOBA Latina copium

Link to DDG data?

i sold when they gave up on self serve

duckduckgo.com/traffic

They used to have a line graph but removed it like 6 months ago since growth was flat and has now gone negative.

>They used to have a line graph but removed it like 6 months ago since growth was flat and has now gone negative
I remember now. Brave should be gunning for them directly with ad campaigns. I can hear Jenny now making the comparison. They should do ads on AM talk radio, seriusXM, and cable tv. For the price of 2-3 JRE episodes they could run smaller market ads for months on top of months

yeah, a big huge shit on your face you little bitch.
Brendan Eich here, i am so sick of you faggots talking about my earlobes. I am gonna dump on you hard and leave you bagholding until you die

> -- Lead Brave Virologist Brendan Eich

pls pump

Attached: 5CEC79C8-8D48-4700-9F5E-B22321DF003E.jpg (1242x1434, 401.51K)

Alright, alright. I'll give some alpha, give you guys some hope.
Covid vaxx had been officially proven much worse than the virus itself. Eich will be vindicated yet again, and BAT will moon to $4000 as a result.
dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4206070

Hang onto your butts fellas. This is gonna be one wild ride.

This. Eich has been spot on with his covid research and he’s been in talks with Brian Armstrong about a partnership with researchhub.com. Also, Rogan wants Brendan on and that will happen before EOY. Plus, we already know search ads are on the way. The 30 Brave initiated BAT buy still remains the big mystery, but those of us in the know already know exactly what that was about ;

>Rogan wants Brendan on
SOURCE? Biggest load of shit I’ve read in these threads in years.

You calling me a liar? You fucking lowlife piece of shit. You’ve been warned

Attached: A72FDE98-CC11-46BE-844E-D6D196ABCAEF.png (828x618, 1.1M)

No way in literal hell that fucking literal who nobody ever gets on Rogan. The blowback from his donating to stop faggot marriage would be one of many reasons. Eich is a nobody