I have never seen a rom hack where its creator is so adamant on keeping in bad design choices

I have never seen a rom hack where its creator is so adamant on keeping in bad design choices.

-The regi puzzle is nothing more than a shit fetch quest, with it being randomized in its next update

-The level curve is shit. The main appeal of the update can't be used without massively grinding.

-The map design forces you to use 4+ HMs per island in Sevii. Even fucking Rock Smash.

-Made the worst character to exist in gaming. Eris is an obnoxious fuckboy who is made to parody the smogon tryhards. The end result being a person who you just wish death upon seeing them.

-Coverage moves for most mons are shit. Hope you enjoy your 1 STAB move and 1 coverage move, unless your mon is the creator's favorite, they get jack shit.

-Wants to keep the Gen 2 aesthetic, yet implememts shit from other gens.

Now to the creator himself:

-Gets pissy if you try to critique ANYTHING about the game.

-Allows his discord server to be a complete degenrate shithole.

I thought Shock Slayer was bad, this guy is up there with him.

Fuck you Celadonk, hope you enjoy Hariyama's Iron Fist up your ass.

Attached: 96041-1.jpg (640x633, 256.16K)

Git gud

I dont like the OC mons and the edgy shit like heroin dragonite. It's still a really cool hack.

sounds like you're being a crybaby because the dev isn't catering to your very particular tastes

OK Shroomer

>-The map design forces you to use 4+ HMs per island in Sevii. Even fucking Rock Smash.
Oh no? HMs being required has always been a matter of balance by limiting moves, but it also leads to
>-Coverage moves for most mons are shit.
Gen 2 sure is like that. But because of that, filling HMs is not actually an issue.

>-Allows his discord server to be a complete degenrate shithole.
Elaborate? I don't use Discord.

LMAO okay Celadonk your hack fucking sucks

>a hack causing seething in Any Forums
Maybe I'll check it out. That's how I discovered Crystal Clear and I loved it to bits, played it 3 times and still use it to train Stadium 2 teams.
If you fags hate it it's probably good.

I liked it, I finished the dex. The game does somewhat force you to abandon your team in the postpostgame but you can salvage them easily if you want to

COCKSLAYER PRESENTS

I farted.

post passwords

Played recently, my only complaint is that's it's too easy to over level if you explore the new areas

ok
DEMETER - Dhelmise is available at the new route between Olivine and Goldenrod
JEREMIAH - Inverses type chart
EMELARD - Bagon, Beldum and Trapinch as starters
EBDOMOS - Hoenn starters as starters
INDIGO - Kanto Starters as starters
LUNATIC - its just level caps on the gym leaders
HIKARU - Lowers shiny rate
PARADOX - Changes Gift and Trade mons from Johto to Hoenn mons

Why this nigger make a whole password for one pokemon

you get it by crashing the game
its dumb

git gud lmao

>no cheats for subhuman streamers
Based.

I don't know who that is, nor do I care to find out.
Not my fault your arguments are shit.