If you become a Node Operator in this Network, you will make your first million within three years. Okay?

If you become a Node Operator in this Network, you will make your first million within three years. Okay?
I'm gonna repeat that. You will make a million dollars within three years of your first day of Staking your own Avalanche Node.
There is no question as to whether or not you'll become a millionaire staking here.
The only question is how many times over. You think I'm joking?
I am not joking. I am a Node Operator. It's a weird thing to hear, right?
I'll tell ya. It's a weird thing to say. I am a fucking Node Operator.
And guess how much I stake. ten thousand. You know what that makes me here? Micronode senior citizen.
These other DeFi ecosystems are entirely comprised of ghostchains, not mine.
Lucky for me, I'm very fucking good at staking AVAX, or I'd be out of rewards.
You guys are the new blood. You're gonna go home with the kessef.
You are the future big swinging stakers of this network. Now, you all look shitcoin hungry, and that's good.
Anybody tells you C-Chain is stuck doesn't fuckin' have any sJOE.
They say blockchains cant scale? Look at the fuckin' AVAX Consensus. high tps and decentralized, baby.
You want details? Fine. I run a 8core 32GB on a VPS. What's up? I have additional 2% from delegation rewards.
I can validate every Subnet you could possibly imagine. And best of all, kids, no slashing.

Attached: AVAX investor.jpg (646x682, 43.07K)

i have no clue what any of this means.

can you just give me the money?

Kys $200 per month roach shill, your shitcoin has a 30 % inflation and vc hold 80 % of all coins. Also your shill campaign to Any Forumstard poorfags is a huge redflag. Sold all my coins last year and I so fucking happy. I will never touch avax again.

Attached: 1644027795910.png (1538x906, 1.84M)

Any hopium left for us, Validatorchad? It feels like we ran out of narratives. Even Söylana and Cosmos is more popular right now.

>buy 2000 AVAX
>stake on your own Node
>wait
>???
>become a Millionaire

>30 % inflation
its ike 7%, also Avalanche is hardcapped, deflationary (fees are burned) and 65% of all circulating AVAX is staked or delegated to a Node, the rest is in DeFi.
additional to that 900+ Subnets are currently in the works and all of them will lock up 20k and more AVAX.
Permissionless Subnets will push this up even further.
>I will never touch avax again.
ngmi
$491B asset manager KKR tokenized their health care fund on Avalanche this week.

Attached: th.jpg (640x675, 57.93K)

i fucked up bros, 2600 avax to 1900, i need 12.6 usd avax to get it back.

i dont understand why anyone wants to exchange real dollars for this imaginary token?

Because this token gives you 10% back a year and increases in value as its deflationary? Because its novel consensus mechanism and infinite, permissionless subnets mean infinite scaling, forever, with perfect security and sub-second finality? Lol yeah I wonder why...

>Because this token gives you 10% back a year and increases in value as its deflationary?

But why? How does it have any value in dollars?

>How does it have any value in dollars?
nigga i don't even know where to start with you, let's just say "tokenized derivatives"

Because you perform the work of validation, making sure the transactions recorded are accurate. This is the essence of blockchain. You are rewarded in tokens for doing so. The network as a whole has value because it allows for so-called "smart contracts". These are highly efficient way of conducting transactions such as business, swaps, derivative contracts and so on, and reduce many of the costs and delays associated with traditional contracting. How the fuck do you not know this?

> Thinks burning fees makes a coin deflationary
Tell me you're low IQ without telling me you're low IQ. AVAX inflation is 40%

Attached: IMG_20220915_184953.jpg (1080x1503, 160.14K)

>Because you perform the work of validation, making sure the transactions recorded are accurate.

but why have any transactions in a made up fake currency? who wants to transact and why?

because its more efficient than using a real one. imagine entering into a contract with someone where you bet that certain stonks will drop and the other party bets they will rise. the winner pays the other a set amount. you need a third party to verify that - its called "clearing" so that no one cheats. this is slow, costs money to the third party and so on. with a smart contract you can tokenize it - run it on an automated smart contract and you dont have the need for anything else. it works automatically, trustlessly, and is almost free to carry out (if fees are low). you then convert your asset back to whatever currency you want, anywhere in the world, for free again, without ever having to swap it in a bank etc incurring yet more fees. its just more efficient. this is only ONE use. there are dozens I can think of - probably hundreds in all - almost anything you can do in business you can do this way - anything you can use a contract for, or would use a ledger for to keep track of things. again, how the fuck are you asking this in 2022?

this chain is absolutely going to die for the shit it pulled and for being totally useless

Cringe if you're implying the low IQ lawyer stuff, that's a nothingburger

you're right, it's just the useless aspect then and the 1.8 tps

Shit been so undervalued for so long (tech wise, adoption wise, network value locked etc) i've lost any hope at least until the next bull market arrive.

Crypto never matures and doomed for eternal shithousery, The top 30 look even worse now than 2 years ago, Abysmal and a measure for how subhuman the crypto community is.

Permissionless subnets are the only hopium I have left. I guess avalanche v2 as well.

this long ass post won't change the fact that avalanche is shit compared to polygon lmao, simply look at how Matic was able to flip avax, shib, dai, and tron in market cap, rising all the way to the top 3

Avalanche is superior Sandeep.