/tlcg/ LUNC Terra Luna Classic General - Don Homer edition

news and updates:
>kucoin ama sept 15
twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1569672245835927552/photo/1
>arrest warrant issued for do kwon
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-14/south-korea-seeks-the-arrest-of-terraform-labs-founder-do-kwon
>Interpol to extradite DK
coingape.com/interpol-to-extradite-terra-luna-founder-do-kwon/
>AMA with terra rebels and binance sept 22
twitter.com/LunaBurn_13/status/1569794887112859650
>current amount burned
luncpenguins.com/toplist/burns.html
>mexc interview with edward kim & vegas
twitter.com/MEXC_Global/status/1569655724174901249
>LUNChads read this
medium.com/@edwardkim.ek/a-path-to-recovery-for-luna-classic-e7ff076b28ab
>1.2% burn tax proposal has passed
classic-agora.terra.money/t/proposal-for-the-1-2-tax-parameter-change/46319
>WLUNAbros read this
binance.com/en/support/announcement/f14b7fc184b74237a9e68796a2939dec

Any Forumsapproved and based validators:
>luna station 88
>stake.systems
>luncdao
>allnodes
other validators used by biz:
>btc.secure
>mcf

exchanges supporting offchain burns:
>coininn
coininn.com/luncBurnPlan
>mexc (burn event)
mexc.com/landings/VegasMorph

helpful links:
>How to stake on Terra Station
classic-docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/staking.html
>Staking rewards calculator
stakingrewards.com/earn/terra/
>HCC LUNCPenguins
luncpenguins.com
>Terra Shuttle Bridge is shutting down
twitter.com/terrac_money/status/1562404389872082944
>Bridge and unwrap WLUNA back to Terra
classic-bridge.terra.money
>Bridge Wormhole LUNA back to Terra
portalbridge.com

>LUNChads anthem (Listen 3 Times Daily to Sustain Pumps)
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct

Attached: 1663080100796477.png (500x795, 684.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UeLapT2h_jA?t=2567
luncpenguins.com/statistics.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

Second for WAGMI

Here's a recording of the AMA sers
Chinkoid response at 42:50

youtu.be/UeLapT2h_jA?t=2567

INTERLINKED

"Yeah, I guess everyone is interested in how decentralized exchanges will support Luna Classic’s burn? For us as (people’s?) exchange, we will always respect community decisions. Since this tax is applied on-chain, while Kucoin’s (something?) trading is operated off-chain, so it will definitely be tax free on Kucoin."

All I get from that is 1) She's simply explaining the difference in concept between on-chain and off-chain transactions (which isn't news), 2) She probably doesn't follow any of this the way we do and assumes, understandably, that investors view "tax-free" as a positive, and so was trying to paint the company she represents in a favorable light by "reassuring" those community members "concerned" about the tax, that because Kucoin operates off-chain, the on-chain tax wouldn't apply. I wouldn't be surprised to see an official statement from Kucoin walking back those comments as "undecided at this time."

>look at the comments
>arabs and pajeets saying they sold
Incredibly bullish

I need hopium now!!! Please!!!

Big wallets are holding or increasing in numbers, only smaller paper hands getting shook out.
luncpenguins.com/statistics.html

We cracked the chink code, guys.
Kucoin supports the people, but the tax proposal (as initially stated) is for on-chain trades only. Off-Chain trades might come later. Nothing has changed.
WAGMI

Attached: qt.jpg (1100x1236, 820.56K)

gime me that copium lmao

Attached: hopium faggot.png (924x660, 704.9K)

Attached: 1662735744086297.jpg (736x774, 148.51K)

damn she cute

>kucoin puts a clueless chink who can barely speak english in charge of a huge AMA (jeez, i wonder why)
>binance AMA taking place one day after on-chain burn is implemented (jeez, i wonder why)
>zaradar announced today that they intend on activating swapping around Christmas (extremely bullish if you know what swapping means for burn)
>paperhands and jeets are being shaken out and selling en mass
>fudding waves have been getting fiercer by the day
Do with that information what you will

Is this what they're referring to?

Attached: 1662736751025371.jpg (2211x843, 429.4K)

1901-1902 Year of Shemitah – Stock market drops almost 50%.

1916-1917 Year of Shemitah – Stock market drops 40%. United States enters WWI. Germany, Russia, Austria, Turkey and Great Britain suffer economic collapse.

1930-1931 Year of Shemitah – The Great Depression. The worst financial crisis in modern history.

1937-1938 Year of Shemitah – Half of the stock market collapses sparking a global recession.

1944-1945 Year of Shemitah – End of German Reich and Britain’s hold on territories. Establishment of America as the world’s superpower. Bretton Woods Conference giving the U.S. Dollar Global Reserve Currency status; and diminishing of gold’s influence.

1965-1966 Year of Shemitah (*Super Shemitah Year) – US Stock market drops almost 25%

1972-1973 Year of Shemitah – US Stock market crashes almost 46%. Global recession; US oil crisis.

1979-1980 Year of Shemitah – Global recession.

1986-1987 Year of Shemitah – “Black Tuesday”; US stock market crashes by 33%.The biggest Wall Street crash of 1987

1993-1994 Year of Shemitah – Bond market crash.

2000-2001 Year of Shemitah – The 911 terror attack happened a day after Shemitah in 2001, September 17; stock market falls 700 points. 37% US Stock Market Crash and Global Recession. Dot Com Bust. Indian Market also carshed.

2007-2008 Year of Shemitah – On the last day of The Shemitah Tear, September 29, the stock market drops a record 777 points. Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy. 50% of US Stock Market Indian Stock Market Crashed.

2014-2015 Year of Shemitah (*Super Shemitah Year)– Chinense Market crash by 50% Monday, Aug. 24, 2015 The S&P 500 opened at 1965.15 and within minutes fell to a low of 1867.01, a 5% decline.India Market crashed 6% in Single trading session. Greek/EU bailout

The year 5782 on the Shemitah Cycle starts from Sept. 7, 2021–Sept. 26, 2022

>zaradar announced today that they intend on activating swapping around Christmas
Just wtf is swapping? Happy to read a link if you have one, thanks ser

Based noticer

i'm so tired bros
maybe the shoebill nigger was right
jk never selling

I think this will be key to seeing the situation for how it really is. Smaller wallets are decreasing in number, while the bigger wallets increase.
>just wait for the whales to dump on you bagholders
Makes no sense. Those wallets were increasing in size from .0005 down to its current price. Buy high, sell low? Surely the whales know better.

>hopium
All in all, patience with a bit of foresight is key here. We have luna2 and lunc. Devs have openly stated lunc has more support and more going for it than 2una and for obvious reasons. The plan for lunc has not changed at all from what we know. We still have further announcements regarding the burn. There’s no doubt that The devs, the exchanges, and us Any Forumstards, are in it to benefit ourselves. The CEXs and the devs will do whatever it takes to see it through, guaranteed. Just stop acting like liters baboons at the slightest hint of something that didn’t go you way ffs. I can’t wait for these generals to return to normal

Attached: 1663212669101532.jpg (1170x483, 119.61K)

based

They didn't want to listen.

Attached: lunc.jpg (1110x297, 53.48K)

we did listen, and we called you a kike, do you need more attention still?

Oh shid. How do I prepare for this? Hold cash? Gold?

Fudders gonna die
Lunc 1$ eoy

Attached: Jeet kill.png (390x640, 296.01K)

Giga-based

We’re less than one week away from implementing 1.2% burn tax. Paperhands don’t pay! Diamond hands do. HODL and WAGMI Lunchads!

Attached: 166234507702432900.jpg (540x404, 52.27K)

Horde bullets

based Katie poster, wagmi

I'm literally just going to buy more and hit my lunatic stack. Pretty based.

Attached: 1661975297160852.jpg (720x960, 98.33K)

Uronically this

Dump your bags jeets and redditfags and paperhands, I want this lower than a snakes dick so I can slurp up some more before burn.

based and same

Excuse me gentlemen, going to have my daily laugh at LUNC baggies

Ahem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: pp37.png (256x350, 200.96K)

Ive been the user in those wluna investigation threads doing the digging into the txns in the pictures floating around. Pretty clear we have an insane number of visitors. Pay attention to all of the stupid questions like "I'm not sure how to put my mask on, do I need to call meta support" "swaps!? I'm not looking to trade my heckin Funko's". Decided to keep anything else I find under wraps for the most part. Might dump during random times when the plebs are sleeping and not inundating us with their faggotry.

STOP LAUGHING, STOP LAUGHING
WERE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
STOP IT YOU ASSHOLE

Attached: 1663178572857317.jpg (263x191, 9.29K)