This is Cynthia. Cynthia is a tall, superior woman who hates Mary Sues. Do you have a Mary Sue she can beat for you?

This is Cynthia. Cynthia is a tall, superior woman who hates Mary Sues. Do you have a Mary Sue she can beat for you?

Attached: 1612628313639.jpg (756x1051, 306.27K)

probably Jasmine, Erika, Claire, Nessa, Melony, and Lusamine

No but i was bullied by a gril before and i want cynthia to protect me

She's the definition of a mary sue, so she beat herself I guess

Came to post this

Does she hate herself, then?

She's the biggest Mary Sue in the series. Please Cynthia, take a sledge hammer to your own face

Cynthia-sama, please rape Leon to death with a spiked Garchomp dildo!

This is Cynthia.

Attached: 1663082978991.jpg (1249x718, 278.43K)

Cynthia falls under the category of "these guys being the Champion should not be a twist" considering how high-profile they are.

It only worked with Blue. You're telling me the protagonist has never seen of Steven, Cynthia, or Diantha's battles on TV? It's even worse with Diantha because on top of being Champion, she's also a world-famous actress.

I love her

I love my wife

Attached: Fcm4ogTakAAqH0G.jpg (1265x1896, 234.49K)

Why is Cynthia so SEXUAL

SS Chad

Look at that six pack. That six pack is for crushing Mary Sues like Leon under her thumb.

Volo is canonically 6'3" so Cynthia has to be up there herself. Probably like 5'10".

>She's the biggest Mary Sue
you don't know what a Mary Sue is, retard

Cynthia's lineage consists of supermodel-esque beauties. Even old hag Cogita is pure mommy material.

No, YOU dont fucking know retard. Slit your throat

Then what is a Mary Sue and why Cynthia qualifies as one.

There's already a Cynthia thread

make a fucking containment general please

Normal character: Obeys the rules of their universe
Mary Sue: The rules of the universe either don't apply to this character, or get bent to accommodate them

It's all about how the story treats the character. I.E. If characters that were previously shown to be competent suddenly become useless or start acting dumb in this character's presence, you've got a Mary Sue.

Attached: 1596811762143.png (854x480, 154.69K)