So... the only difference between mythical and legendary pokemon is game freak being stingy and saying

So... the only difference between mythical and legendary pokemon is game freak being stingy and saying
>you can't have these unless we say so
Like there's no special lore, special effects or anything that mythical/legendaries have over each other?
A mythical is just a legendary that a real life company won't let you access even though they're already in the game?
What a joke. I'm not a big pokemon guy but I always thought there was actually something special about mythicals.

Attached: top-facts-about-mew.jpg (1200x900, 53.45K)

Mythical is just a legendary pokemon typically with 600 BST that you can only obtain through events or cheating

>So... the only difference between mythical and legendary pokemon is game freak being stingy and saying
>you can't have these unless we say so
Mostly, yeah.

>Like there's no special lore, special effects or anything that mythical/legendaries have over each other?
The "lore" is inconsistent even within official legendary pokemon, they're not supposed to be connected things, they're just pokemon that were classified as legendary.

>A mythical is just a legendary that a real life company won't let you access even though they're already in the game?
Mostly, but many can be accessed through different non-timed means now.

>I always thought there was actually something special about mythicals.
There is, you said what.

That said, its funny that you say you're not a big pokemon guy but you have a better understanding than most of Any Forums

Basically, mythical is just a meme label which makes it funny when autists try to argue that mythicals aren't legendaries

>That said, its funny that you say you're not a big pokemon guy but you have a better understanding than most of /vp
I just clicked on a YouTube about how rare mythicals are cos I was bored and the guy started by talking about how they're locked behind events. I had no clue 30mins ago

"Legendariy" is also a label.
If you care about that you're already in the "autist" category.

Little advice, but poketubers are known to lie and push misinformation, they're entirely unreliable, specially for lore.
For pokemon you'll have to check the sources yourself.

If mythicals were legendaries they all would've came back in the crown tundra like the other legendaries

"Legendary" is also an arbitrary category, defined only as "whatever Gamefreak says is Legendary"

This is why I never really like mythicals, because you can't really use them. If you get them in game, what's the point? They're usually banned from battle facilities and online. Am I just supposed to look at them?

Get them early on and use them for the main story run.

Le negro faggot comes in lore discussions to say "the lore is inconsistent and doesn't exist"
Lmao, kill yourself nigger.

If you could read and had any comprehension skill, youd understand what "mythical" means, and possibly be able to read other dialogues as well. They're pokemon that people don't know the existence of, they're the rarest and never seen by people or never pictured hence they're myths.

In fact their only appeal is supposed to be the collection aspect although there's nothing fun about having to rely on retarded events to obtain them

They say the first thing that made pokemon successful was the craze over mew, and honestly even me as a hoennbaby experienced me and the other children obsessing over Deoxys and how to obtain it. The mysterious aspect of them is cool, pretty much everything else is trash

> "the lore is inconsistent and doesn't exist"
Not only is that not what I'm saying, that makes no internal sense. Either the lore exists and is inconsistent or it doesn't exist(and thus can't be inconsistent).
Learn to read.

What I mean is that what constitutes a legendary was never a set lore thing. The first gen alone had 3 rare birds and then a genetic experiment(and this is ignoring the Arcanine thing). It was already a label more than a lore thing from the beggining.

>They're pokemon that people don't know the existence of, they're the rarest and never seen by people or never pictured hence they're myths.
Deoxys was literally dealt with by an entire lab of people and a few extra hands.

Dragonite and Arcanine are legendaries btw

>legendary
>tied to legend/s
Here's the set lore thing.

>Deoxys was literally dealt with by an entire lab of people and a few extra hands.
No, he wasn't. He's unknown.

OP, here's an example of what I'm talking about. There's a large post-game storyline in the Gen 3 remakes about Deoxys, but people like

didn't play it and resort to poketubers to tell them what to say, hence, despite this board being allegedly for pokemon fans, most people here don't even know the basics.

Deoxys comes from space retarded negro, nobody knows of him. And I don't remember nobody even mentioning him in "da lab", they think it's a meteorite.

Your mental retardation isn't that of everyone, and certainly not that of gamefreak. Playing pokemon games means nothing when you're an illiterate amerinegro.

>Gee, I wonder what that meteoroid we pulled out all stops to stop was, its not like I could ask the dude that directly went there

Yeah, that's about right. You can identify the autists in the room by checking who spergs out when you call Mew a Legendary.

spbp

Genesect was made in a lab, you bozo. He and Mew are better documented than Heatran and Zygarde ever were.
For that matter, the only thing distinguishing Genesect from Mewtwo and Type:Null (also lab-made) is TPC's say-so.

English nigger, can't understand your gibberish.

No human has to do with Deoxys, if that's what you're trying to say, it was most likely a creature that turned him alive. When he's coming to earth, they think it's a meteorite, and certainly no one knows of Deoxys. Even once the lab does, he's still a myth, common people don't know of its existence.

Genesect has no documentation. The lab is empty. Hence, he's a myth.

Mewtwo has its story written all over the mansion. Hence people know it exists.
Type Null also is much more known and documented.

But since you mentioned, let's see the documentation and lore written in 7 pages of the p&p lab of Genesect like for Mewtwo and Type Null.

Oh also, Genesect is biological and only the cannon is known to have been implanted on the existing creature. Mewtwo and Type Null are given birth artificially.

>No human has to do with Deoxys
Didn't know Brendan and May aren't humans.

>he's still a myth, common people don't know of its existence
Ok, so this is the new goalpost.

>Genesect is biological and only the cannon is known to have been implanted on the existing creature
That was a mistranslation, they technoblast battery was added, not the cannon itself.

>mistranslation
>when TPC had taken over the localisation and had significantly improved it overall

Yeah

Not new, since it's already mentioned with mew. And Brendan and May discovering it in the moment in space doesn't make them not a myth. Until that very moment, they're a myth in any case.

That only reconfirms that he was modified starting from a base pokemon rather than made artificially.
Also sounds like your autism for interpreting "technoblast" as nothing else but his cannon lol, are you diagnosed with some syndrome?

I still see no documentation of genesect. He's inexistent in the games.

>The mysterious aspect of them is cool
And even that's gone now that they just give them to you. Meltan was a step in the right direction at least.

Nah, even bac in Gen 5, it was always "the bug was real, we added the gun-gun"

>Mewtwo has its story written all over the mansion. Hence people know it exists.
The story that namedrops Mew.
Therefore, people know Mew exists.
Therefore, Mew does not meet your criterion for Mythical.
Therefore, you're full of shit.