ETHW / ETHPoW

Are you guys selling or holding your forked coins?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 115020.png (588x284, 41.21K)

Is this useless shit out?

so there is a eth pow coin still?

Technically the forked coins are the PoS coins, so you should be more specific.

Assuming you meant the PoW coins then I'd sell them. Anything that's not the "official" chain is not going to survive. After the BCH and BSV forks the winning strategy was to dump the forks. It's the same thing here (only difference is that instead of being logic and dumping the actual fork, in this case you must forgo logic and follow whatever chain some skinny dude says you should follow).

ETC managed to hold a 10:1 price ratio to ETH for quite a while, so this trash could easily go to $150 or more. I will probably dump half at $100 and try to time the top with the other half.

How do I see my coins on cold wallet?

when do we get it?

Yesh its called ethereum classic

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-040525~2.png (720x414, 35.53K)

we already have it, just add the new chain details to your wallet

I connect my ledger to MM, then import the new chain details

Yeah I'm holding mine for now, it's free anyways. I see ETHW is currently pumping on FTX.

Are you worried about replay attacks if you dump this thing

No, they changed the chain ID to 10001 specifically to address replay attacks

does that change the signature of transactions then?

what fork of eth are they using, if it's bellatrix it's doa

Change the RPC in your metamask newfriend

>Technically the forked coins are the PoS coins, so you should be more specific.
bro you're on Any Forums do you seriously expect anyone here to unironically know a single thing about what they're talking about? kek

What does this mean for my erc tokens

Looks like the ETH fork wars have begun. New fork contender up.

ETHW supported by FTX and Bitfinex, ETF supported by Poloniex

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 124829.png (588x327, 42.29K)

any PoW chain will also be a forked chain because they have to remove the difficulty bomb. the true original PoW chain will forever be infeasible to continue mining on.

They're technically all forks since on all of these chains node operators have newly updated clients.

Like said, nobody is using the original chain anymore.

You get copies and their all worth jack shit. Bots have already drained the liquidity pools.