Craig is a fraud trial day 4

lol

Attached: ithdoe3k699wmvc86920cnv865.jpg (715x204, 34.16K)

been following this, that hodlonaut guy is getting reemed. their defence is literally "i saw other people on the internet do it so its okay because thats social consensus"
the worlda biggest midwit, the judge appears far more sympathetic towards csw and understands why hes opted for caught as his identity proving method.

literally an inversion of reality lmao. craig took the stand yesterday and got caught in a bare lie multiple times, even the judge chimed in to make sure she heard his bullshit right once or twice.

>opted for caught

did you just misspell court as caught here? not sure you should be going around complaining about midwits lad.

Attached: media_FF9V9mVVcAAiGo5.jpg (884x900, 75.24K)

hello craig

>i drink 3 bottles of wine and then i stomped on the hard drive with satoshi keys
wow

>he stomped on the hard drive
kek
not your keys
not your coins

I can't comprehend why this obviously mentally ill person has a following at all

An analogy: The Joker recruited lackeys from insane asylums for a reason.

lol.

lmao.

Attached: 394ifjdd0394ifmxlospolf950wpdkifirei.jpg (747x217, 39.19K)

imagine ever believing that someone as retarded as csw could be the real satoshi

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 230140.png (764x599, 124.52K)

im so fucking sick of this shit

How the hell are boomer judges even supposed to rule in bullshit like this? 70 year old boomers have no clue what a Blockchain is.

He's an intelligence agency asset that is quickly losing value to them.

neither do you

A fucking wifi pineapple...
>faketoshi
>bitcoin shit version

A sad joke by now

He really did say that. IDK how BSV holders continue to put up with this horseshit from him, its like you have sell your dignity to receive BSV coins in return. He is just laughing at everyone who hangs on his words, you know the way you just cannot have any respect for plainly gullible people?

Im not that guy but stfu about his misspelling lmao. It would bave been due to autocorrect, not an actual grammatical fault you low-to-midwit

phoneposters get the rope too

Attached: media_FaOAANZaUAArGir.jpg (1078x680, 60.91K)

bsv is fork of a fork actually. it's trash either way.

BTC corecucks are turning out to be the biggest midwits in the industry as well as some of the most evil and despicable people around.

Craig is Satoshi
BSV is Bitcoin
Keep seething and don't forget to dilate your neo vagina.

>BTC corecucks are turning out to be the biggest midwits in the industry as well as some of the most evil and despicable people around.
I tend to agree, which is why CSW has been such a fitting nuisance to have around. as a complete fraud and scammer he is their dark mirror. they've finally managed to throttle him but goodness it was entertaining and a well-deserved headache