Why don't you incels just go out with a 4/10 like pic related

Why don't you incels just go out with a 4/10 like pic related.

Attached: 10a78fabe75165f06ca5beedf74ce66b.jpg (700x875, 53.9K)

I do

I've loved and been loved by enough women to not want much to do with them until I'm financially stable enough to have children.

that actually is a 4/10. looks like that nerd lisa from news radio, lmfao

Fake lips

she only dates the top 20% of men. Also I have gone through enough love cycles to know it's not worth my time. You know what is though? Being financially independent and free. Love is a meme, marriage? meme, partner for life LMAO.

Lmao schizo

>4/10
That’s literally an 8 in my country (USA).

The ultimate purpose of a relationship with a woman is to have kids. Or not be lonely if you're a loser bitch who is not really doing anything with their life.

i want to fuck her pussy,if you catch my drift

> he doesn't date cute low self esteem autistic girls right out of high-school
If you want a trad wife that's the closest you'll get

No. In your country that's a 11/10 with an ability to dry your balls after 1 sex, making u infertile

my mom looks like this (im an embryo with only 80k net worth its fucking over

I'm a manlet shitskin fag, a woman like would be too much for me, I'd always feel like we both have to pretend nothing is wrong with us dating when she senses either low self esteem from me and at the same time that I might be trying too hard in being the ideal boyfriend; I'd feel I don't deserve a girl like this but at the same time I wouldn't be crazy in love with her ; in fact I look her being uglier and uglier as the relationship advance and wouldn't be attracted to her at all but a girl like this would give me some sort of status among peers, friends and other women so it would be convenient to keep her close

I got lucky and grabbed her when she was a freshman and I was a senior in college. It's been a good 10 years, bbut she can still be a bish like any woman at times.

you sound indian

South american, actually. Still a brown fag, though

you have access to plenty of fat ass latina women who will fuck you, manlet or not, down there but you're insecure about a flat ass white woman in a picture. Go learn to have fun and not give a fuck, there's plenty of cheap tequila to go around.

no you dont kek, cope and seethe!

lol if thats a 4/10 i fucked 2/10 women all my life

Attached: F9EFA639-E7EF-4EEC-8B1D-1D315521056D.png (828x1792, 3.41M)

Because I'm gay