The World Economic Forum seem really excited

The World Economic Forum seem really excited.

weforum.org/agenda/2022/09/ethereum-merge-crypto-currency-sustainability

Attached: 06B32A90-D13B-4B91-BE94-CB23750BB74E.jpg (739x415, 46.66K)

geee, I wonder why...
POW boys, proof of fucking work, all the rest is bullshit.

Attached: fd9a191bbedd2840abe2f509daa6dcab.gif (350x250, 1.23M)

BECAUSE IT'S ECO FRIENDLY
GREENPEACE SAID SO

Attached: images-5.png (194x259, 12.64K)

>tfw you realize the ETH logo is masonic

Attached: 20763452-A9FA-42E7-B7E2-D3603C280252.png (421x421, 281.4K)

No one gives a shit about the energy, the fees are the only thing that matters and the merge won’t affect that. Dead chain walking

>We need to remember that the earliest ideas behind Vitalik’s original proposal for Ethereum in December 2013 came about as a result of his visit to Israel in October 2013:

“Let us first begin with the very earliest version of what would eventually become Ethereum, back when it was not even called Ethereum. When I was visiting Israel in October 2013, I spent quite a bit of time with the Mastercoin team, and even suggested a few features for them. After spending a couple of times thinking about what they were doing, I sent the team a proposal to make their protocol more generalized and support more types of contracts without adding an equally large and complex set of features.”

Attached: 1660430811857.jpg (895x653, 100.76K)

Dump into matic, fuck this piece of shit.

That's what the sharting update is for

Kek. Never happening.

WEF neoliberal establishment is unironically bribing cryptofags to fuck off and stop opposing them with new decentralization tech. That's what PoS ETH is about - submission and control. That being said, this shit is going to flip BTC and generate biblical fucking gains until it has the crypto market firmly under control. After that we're fucked and nobody will ever organically "make it" again, but enjoy the free money for the next couple years.

>this shit is going to flip BTC
imagine believing this

Attached: 5f4-2.png (1024x1024, 250.35K)

If by "flipping" BTC he means that eth price will surpass it... well he's not wrong, it could happen, for a while anyway.
That however, would fuck things royally, irreversibly, BTC would still be fine though, you know why? because it's fucking pow.

Attached: tumblr_7d441e30b0fbe83ad4ea93effe80ed50_ec5a1560_250.gif (245x170, 1.87M)

Nonsense, I just sharted myself. gg EZ.

Now Chainlink Labs can truly begin their mission.

>blackrock and every other globohomo big dick multi trillion fund are now going to back the environmentally friendly and diverse cryptocurrency
I give the flip 24 months tops but I really think it’s going to be EOY due to everything taking a shit but ETH shits itself less
tumblrina, you realize every first world nation is planning to ban crypto mining with the excuse of saving their power grids right?

Attached: 5992531A-E992-4C92-865B-6516C9D78ECC.png (612x778, 682.98K)

>tumblrina, you realize every first world nation is planning to ban crypto mining with the excuse of saving their power grids right?
That's one of the reason why eth on the short term could surpass btc in price however btc is immune to taxation and prohibitions.

They don't have total control over btc, but they can easily have total control over Vitalik

if you had said XMR i would have agreed but something is seriously clouding your critical thinking skills right now

Attached: 7909E4DF-006D-4A5E-B061-976CB90269C9.jpg (2000x2800, 665K)

I think it will do well in the future. But many other coins will have significant higher Roi than eth.

I won't understand the hype for XMR. It's a coin that govs and banks will obviously hate and will stop. What's a unique legal use case for it?

I've seen tens of articles from MSM here in France suddenly. They never really talked about Ethereum before (only Bitcoin or "crypto").
The greenwashing and shilling has begun, they just didn't want the normalfags in before PoS.
I expect western gov to announce services on ETH in the next 2 years.

Attached: goth.png (768x859, 577.65K)

These people cant even manage a qr code database. Schizos unironically need to take meds if they think the dippies that throw gay pedo orgies are genuinely capable of organizing a global panopticon payment system

god i wish there were a crypto that's forever PoW to the core, with an algorithm that rewards using consumer hardware instead of ASICs, with low fees and transaction time, and reliable built in privacy. damn shame nothing like that exists, oh well

>It's a coin that govs and banks will obviously hate
music to my ears

This