Genwunners, why are you still here? I'm so confused when people walk around parading that pokemon peaked in gen 1. Like...

Genwunners, why are you still here? I'm so confused when people walk around parading that pokemon peaked in gen 1. Like, have you really been here the whole time, and you haven't enjoyed a single game as much as the first? What's keeping you here? What will it take for you to finally walk away? It's been nearly 30 years; i'm not sure what type of hope you're holding out for, but it's quite clear this franchise isn't for you anymore

Attached: 1658235422673962.jpg (1200x752, 86.17K)

we're here to keep the juveniles in check. we will always be at the top of the pokémon food chain and you need to understand that.

You are approaching your mid 30s/early 40s and you spend your days alone browsing a dead anonymous image board arguing with underage Discordfags about a children's game franchise that has long since moved on from the likes of you.

Genwunners don't actually play the games
All they care about is checking in every now and then and asking "Hey Charizard and Dragonite are still a big deal, right? Mewtwo is still the best legendary, right? Eevee is still popular, right?" and throwing a shit fit if the answer is ever "No"
Their criticism for a good game is "Can I find Zubat and Gastly in the first 10 minutes"

Tell me you're a Unovafag without telling me you're a Unovafag.

It peaked in gen 2, gen 2 is the realization of Tajiri's vision and built to be the game GF wanted to make, while gen 1 was the game they COULD make with their limited resources.
Anyone saying gen 1 is the peak is delusional, if you want to be a classicfag at least embrace gen 2 as the actual peak.

Sinnohfag, actually
Good to see this board is still terrified of Gen V though

I got back into pokemon after one of my nephews wanted some rare legendary pokemon. I gave him some from my old games. Even gifted him a couple of shinies too, his eyes lit up, it was a nice moment. Think about it this way user, for some of us it's a way to connect with family before they inevitably grow out of it and become "hardened adults" at the ancient age of 25, 10 years or so from now. Only gens I ever skipped are 5 and 8 though, but maybe I'll play those if I ever have the time.

>Sinnohfag, actually
Lol, you fags are literally the most obnoxious group on here. Way worse then the 5 genwunners (three of them who are just larping zoomers) are.

>10 years or so from now
Meant to say 15

>'m not sure what type of hope you're holding out for, but it's quite clear this franchise isn't for you anymore
are you mental, Game Freak has shown time and time again the Genwunners are the only fan they truly care about

Attached: C H A R I Z A R D.jpg (3623x1960, 1.29M)

You sound like you need to spend less time on this board.

Unironic genwunners don't come to boards like these, they're outside having a life that doesn't involve Pokemon outside of buying a Pikachu plush once in a blue moon or whatever.

On boards like these people who complain about genwunners are usually more extant and annoying.

I do. Sinnohfags are by far the most obnoxious whether it is Vp or anywhere else online.

>I spend enough time to recognize the supposed "three people" who (apparently) pretend to like Unova on this board
>I bring up Unova at the drop of a hat to deflect from a genwunner hate thread
>No I'm not obsessed
Whatever bro

Not the same user. I have zero problem with Unovafags.

I understand it, I want to be fucked by a genwunner daddyman. They're usually the only possible alphas in the pokemon fandom

I only come here to talk about Clover

but that's not true at all, Kanto is still the most pandered region in every new gen CHARIZARD and PIKACHU still the most pandered pokemon. blatlanty wrong
And here there's other adults like me, leave since you're underage

For me, it's Gen 2. I still like Gens 1-5 and OR/AS (x/y was tolerable)

Attached: this tbh fam.gif (921x155, 159.93K)

So they parade the trappings of genwun over autobattles. And you think it an honour?

This, as someone who's been playing from the start, Gen 2 was always better than Gen 1 to me. I don't see how anyone could like Gen 1 more unless they're not really fans of the games themselves and are simply relying on pure nostalgic impulse.