When will you people understand

BTC is king. Everything else is a crude mockery. Your “merge” is another proof of many. Accept it. Buy BTC. End the Fed. The only alternative is picrel.

Attached: 39BB90EC-14CA-413D-9F17-32AAC9EFE39D.jpg (800x662, 155.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6AD3hebWvk
youtube.com/watch?v=DHEKdOrpIJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is satoshi?

Random, but Cosmos has new chain Babylon working on leveraging BTC security on top, and the Cosmos PoS consensus on the bottom. Then with IBC, ALL COSMOS chains will be able to share the BTC security.

Sergey Nazarov. youtube.com/watch?v=H6AD3hebWvk

Ownership doesn't even exist, it's a jewish capitalist scheme to get you to slave away for a small piece for access to a product. What's stopping Jamal from walking into "your" place of residence and taking your posting device from you? That's right, absolutely nothing.

yes, everything except BTC and maybe XMR and few others is an experiment. we know

If the goy doesn't own anything, why does the nigger have to take it?

Attached: 296229793_361757156128747_649242794897209383_n.jpg (960x857, 44.44K)

In Europe? Nothing.
In America? My .38 special.

If you hand "your" iPhone to Jamal. Is it still "yours"?

If Jamal removes "your" iPhone from "your" hands, is it still "yours"?

If Jamal escapes your view while holding "your" iPhone and you never see him again, is that iPhone "yours" or "his"?

It's not "your" .38 special and you'll likely be dead before you even realize what's happening. "your" life "belongs" to Jamal because he'll take it as he sees fit.

European spotted. You can always use a butter knife I suppose, just make sure you’ve got your loicense handy.

Chico crypto is a tier A idiot. He makes videos claiming everyone is satoshi.
youtube.com/watch?v=DHEKdOrpIJU

If Putin orders you to Ukraine to die, do you still own anything, Ivan?

its always late adopters that don't understand that almost all of ethereum's value comes from it being run like a company.

Either you really are a European or you’re a bot. Getting real bot vibes desu senpai

Attached: F179C500-8D8A-4020-B6EC-8F4500FDA568.jpg (720x832, 60.36K)

Anything else you'd like to add to your concession, Ivan?

>51447763
Europeans and bots don’t get (You)s. Just remember if you touch my shit you will taste a .38 special hollow point round and the state I live in will commend me for ridding the world of another robber.

Every time

Attached: 1662059132410545.jpg (640x669, 112.29K)

>51447887
>everyone I don’t like is putler
Babby’s first argument. Btw your communist deconstructivist argument about ownership is something a cryptocommunist like Putin would espouse, fyi.

You say the same things every thread, Ivan.

>another episode of brown mutts pretending to be causasians

>disagrees with your opinion
>writes in perfect english
>obviously american
> IT'S IVAAAAAN AAAAAAHHHH I KNEEEEW IT

I swear to god the whole Ukraine-Russia thing has brainfucked people into becoming absolute schizoids

Attached: file.png (600x687, 57.46K)

>btc is the only meaningful chain that isn't POS
>it's still a POS
Crypto is gay but it made me a lot of money