WankedIn

Why is this site so gay

>literal gay posts
>24/7 virtue signalling
>""Imposter Syndrome"" aka bragging about your achievements without looking like a faggot
>Random recruiters swarming profiles
>45yo execs posting extremely watered-down facebook memes to look hip

Feels I've been fucked in the ass every time I use it

Attached: linkedin.png (1200x1200, 45.29K)

Attached: linkedin.jpg (1324x2048, 287.02K)

its what i use to find jobs other than that its fucking useless

how does a site for wagecucks relates to BUSINESS & FINANCE?
this thread is pure cancer
jannies letting shit like this live, along with software engineer posts, is why this place became a shithole

>hates thing
>keeps using it
seems like you enjoy it up the ass, faggot

>hates property tax
>still pays it
seems like you enjoy it up the ass, faggot

My old colleagues are still seething about me and checking my profile on linkedin regularly even after a year. The whole reason is because I was able to fuck the cutie in marketing department that every software dev faggot in our department was simping. Similarly I had hooked up with a girl (not employee, random) during a company event that took place in a bar, and the same folks were seething so badly. I left the job for a better offer a year ago. And I took their passive aggressive jabs in a common whatsapp chat group for a few months until they blocked me on social media one by one. Fucking passive aggressive faggots with zero social abilities lmao.

wait hold on, faggotIN is optional, how the fuck are we supposed to stop paying property tax?

>just overthrow the government bro its that easy bro i swear bro

Attached: 17795983_10206767438342998_6080917912854938239_n.jpg (720x394, 27.8K)

I didn't do anything like this but still got passive aggressive attacks from jealous developers, just because I fixed my self esteem issues.
It's strange how being healthy triggers an aggressive response from weak people.
The best example of slave morality.

>just because I fixed my self esteem issues.
It started the exact same way for me, user. I started caring about my looks, weight, attitude and behavior because I got bored of lack of attention from people, wagecucking all day with no feeling of accomplishment and no validation. I wanted to be a bit more visible, so apparently I had potential and it worked. As I became more "active", jealous slaves got increasingly mad. I sort of understand why femoids hate each other, people actually hate you when you are seen as a competitive "threat" instead of supporting each other.

>Random recruiters swarming profiles
how do i deal with this? i don't have time or energy to deal with them all? is ghosting socially acceptable?

This puts me off looking for a new job.
It wasn't a thing last time I was looking for work.
Now I know some HR roastie would throw my application out and deem me unworthy because she couldn't look me up on this bullshit.

I ghost 90% of them, except the ones for companies that actually seem interesting, in that case I just tell them I' not currently interested but hope we can keep in touch for future opportunities

I haven’t had to apply for a job in at least 5 years. I get contacted by recruiters, get an interview, and that’s it.
If you’re using LinkedIn for ANYTHING other than getting a better job, you’re a massive faggot.

Hello there, goy!

Would you like to give us some information about your race and sex, so that we can actively discriminate against you and hide your profile from recruiters' search results?

Attached: 534543532.png (1825x747, 78.81K)

I also think some of the stupid shit people put in their "tagline" is hilarious. It used to be just their job title, but now everyone tries to make themselves sound sophisticated.

Like you could be a fry cook at McDonald's and put down "Optimizing nutritional delivery to encourage positive client relationships and sustain effective appetite suppression in a highly competitive and diverse food service industry in a global economy"

Attached: 1662765264699783.webm (854x448, 2.95M)

holy kek this is some weird clean it up jannie combined with ultimate wageslaving

>never use linkedin
>never need to put up with the bullshit
I think I've got the right idea

Linkedin is the quintessential corporate culture. Insincere self aggrandizing bullshit. No different from other social media except it has that employee of the month spin that makes it extra revolting.
Jesus christ

Awww that cute ear flicker at the end!

everytime I log on to that I feel like I'm instantly transported to an office cubicle. It's awful, especially the way people just post about random stupid shit, my feed is filled with people I don't know.