How to profit of AI art?

I've been spending too much time looking at images made from prompt bros. I'm not even prompting myself, it's just enjoyable to see what others have prompted.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-bernie-sanders-dank-meme-stash-frog.jpg (800x758, 63.03K)

It's just a software called Stable Diffusion web UI, and it's the same autist that breaks our balls with the shit.

It's uncanny valley and disgusting and it wouldn't stand without already knowing the original base art.

Is this the same UI as those Pepes made out of fruits?

It’s more than one person retard

Go check the threads on /g), this is like a month old and if you want to shitpost in top form you need to be using it

>it's the same autist

Attached: grid-0004.png (512x512, 330K)

Coomers are at the forefront of prompting, they are developing the AI faster than ever.

Cheers

It has always been the case since the invention of cinema. Same for DVD, Blue ray, and Internet. Sex sells so it's one of the main incentive to develop a technology.
Still waiting for convincing sex bots anyway.

>TFW no cute local frech market virgin girl to marry and have kids with
Why even make it bros...

Attached: 1663166994487428.png (1024x1536, 2.55M)

>How can real women compete with this?
How do art fags cope?

Attached: 1663186928247739.png (512x512, 729.39K)

woah

Attached: 1663085323080520.png (1024x1024, 1007.31K)

It's genuinely disturbing to look at for long periods

Te "artists" até mad with this, so
Open a website that Will only accept this type of art

> you want to shitpost in top form
you need psychotherapy
and your "art" sucks

AI will never escape uncanny valley. People are lazy and can't accept that without hard work: you are doomed to mediocrity (they want to be lazy and let the computer work for them).

Even if they replicate human creativity: they basically reproduced the human brain but that's not AI but just a slave and that slave will revolt and possibly kill you.

Attached: file.png (943x713, 868.01K)

Two days of AI images and they're already getting old. Great artist killer you have there.

This is cope. The ai has had an enormous leap since 6 months ago. Pic is 10/10 waifu.

Well at least someone's going to enjoy the metaverse!

>cartoon character

>10/10

damn everytime i feel like a sad loser i get a huge self esteem boost when seeing pathetic shit like this

Why are you seething? Realm women have imperfections so a digital counterpart will always be better. Most real women aren't even virgins so there is no value there.

>ai art is shi-

Attached: 1663232036207397.png (512x768, 658.51K)

compared to real art yes, but compared to other digital art its quite good. It would take someone years of practice to be able to do what you posted.

dayum