Any Forums is generating better alpha than Any Forums

and keeping it at the top of their shit board too. you should all be ashamed.

Attached: 20220915_003911.jpg (720x1560, 321.22K)

Any Forums is only good at getting scammed, just look at how much sam hyde made with his NFT grift hahahaha

Only nigerians are tiktokers use the term 'alpha' unironically.

Pol and biz need to be merged, like Austria and Hungary.

By far. Any Forums still has tons of lolbert econ bros so macro discussions are pretty frequent. It's a way better place to get an actual idea of what's going to happen provided you just disregard all the meme posts with racism and Jew rants. Far better than scrolling here where all the jeets are scamming and retard baggies in denial. Plus, sometimes Any Forums posts positions and they're six figures. On Any Forums retards are actually all foreign or children since they're literally dealing in the three figure range EVER FUCKING TIME.

>Writes like a 18 year old tik tok zoom zoom niggerfaggot
>Is a phoneniggerfaggot
>Doesn't know that Any Forums makes up new shit every single week why the world will collapse so they can finally kill their neighbors without the le evil police intervening
>Is visiting Any Forums 6 years after it turned into another subr*ddit thanks to the r/thedonald faggots
>Forgot how Any Forums was wrong about china, taiwan, ukriane, russia, the eu, germany, biden, trump, corona, how Any Forums still hates crypto to this day (except scams shilled by some larper for some reason)
You just have to go back and stay there .

Attached: 1645563927739.png (257x278, 21.49K)

I bet OP is an american spic, most common Any Forums poster

>provided you just disregard all the meme posts with racism and Jew rants.
lmao little kike got butthurt

the world is going to collapse? that's some crazy alpha man

Yeah probably they always say "hispanics are white" kek. I rember this one old Any Forums post back in 2015 when some brown ass mutt posted a picture of himself with the text "whiter than you achmed" kek. Sadly I lost it.

Attached: 1653704469248.jpg (1355x1030, 338.5K)

you are literally being out performed by armenian holocaust deniers and muslim turkroaches. seethe and buy more luna, baggies.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x320, 1.85M)

>doesn't know alpha is an investing term
retard

Yes we all know that only Any Forumstard tradcuck zoom zooms bought lunc and luna because they are to poor to buy anything except 100 % scams

Attached: poltard.png (1231x233, 54.87K)

You have just outed yourself as a low iq twitterfag.

Attached: 1652075114535.png (644x828, 160.04K)

Cringe af

not really.

disregard those slide threads. They're either by 18yo retards, meme shills, or actual schizos. Again, if they start ranting about Jews, just disregard it. Similarly, crypto schizo retards will also defer to "le Jew" when you press them about their ponzi investment. Same exact level of intelligence. Disregard.

Any Forums doesn't buy crypto. They think its a jewish scam.

Pol told me China would collapse when the 3 gorges collapse, they also told me China would collapse for Evergrande, they told me China would collapse for Covid lockdowns, they told me China would collapse after they shoot down Pelosi plane and will definitely take Taiwan after, they told China would collapse after posting all the gore webms they've compiled since 2006. China will collapse in 2 more weeks.

>namefag
>tries to claim that a jew is incapable of doing any harm
kek

wait you guys dont browse both boards
how you want beat the jews ?

Attached: the_lulz.jpg (750x600, 112.14K)

Yes but for some reason some zoom zoom /po/fags are only buying some scams like lunc, icp or the top of link.

Attached: 1648549289460.jpg (1895x2444, 777.14K)