I miss these autists, bros

I miss these autists, bros.

Attached: looker and anabel.png (700x1050, 562.13K)

i don't miss any pokenpc because i skip thru all they're dialogue as fast a possible

Looker was a boring fool by himself. But Anabel and Nanu flesh out a really nice team dynamic between all three of them.

where the fuck are their noses

heh. they were seriously prepared to watch guzzlord vore anabel

Looker is ugly as shit and shouldnt even get to be 30 feet near the goddess Anabel

No wonder you write the way you do

Why does Looker look like he's from an entirely different franchise from Anabel?

Art style changes over the decade

Inb4 Looker will be the final boss of all of Pokemon, all his interests in weird matters like Team Galactic plans and Ultrabeasts dimensions and Xeno's brainwashing tech that was all a diversion to be able to take control over the reality created by Arceus and be on top of everyone.

Think about it, he never states why he does what he does other than being from the international police. But we don't see other members of this police other than a literal bait for the UBsfrom Hoenn that had nothing to do with the int pol and lost her memory. International police is also usually known to be evil and create weird technology to control people. It's clear he has evil intentions and only gets interested in these tech and dimensional matters to use them at his advantage at the right time, when nobody will expect it

nigger

Yeah, but it's not like they drew Anabel, waited ten years, and then added Looker to the pic; you would think they would have tried to unify the art styles so both characters are drawn in a similar fashion, rather than having one character look closer to the traditional depictions of Pokemon characters and the other looking like a freakin' Muppet.

I think they're cute together.

Attached: 5efe66de084909ba244b383fb7782d1f_12e79e.png (830x655, 248.52K)

I thought Looker lost his memories in ORAS? Can I get a QRD?

I don't remember if he ever got all his old memories back, but his memories from X and Y and Sun and Moon are still intact.

I miss the Battle frontier
Not so much the shitty detective plot

So, how strong Anabel is? I guess she is as strong as female Champions.

Needs more Emma.

Probably. She shows up pretty far into the battle frontier and has a few legendaries.

Fucking based

He's a doctor who character