It hasn't gotten better in over 10 years

>it hasn't gotten better in over 10 years

Attached: ugh.jpg (474x377, 11.11K)

-because it reached the peak and there's no way to get better

Why are we still here? I absolutely hate how SV are shaping up yet I check here every day for potential leaks and discussion. I'm still not buying it but I wish I could 100% not give a fuck

>lies
Legends was better than anything they put out since Platinum though.

>feel like playing HGSS
>boot it up
>remember it has random encounters
>remember it has HMs
>remember it has TMs that only work once
>remember it has no trainer customization
>remember it has no ranked online
>remember the breeding is shit
>remember the EV training is shit
>remember there's no ability capsules, patches, mints, or bottle caps
>remember it uses lazy static sprites instead of pokemon that are actually animated
>remember it's just as piss easy as any of the newer games

haha yeah bro it hasn't gotten better just mindlessly circlejerk old product and pretend it's good, give upvotes please

Attached: 1296798894323.jpg (389x297, 15.59K)

Random encounters were never that big a problem for Pokémon unless you were in a cave. There has been nice quality of life since but that's kind of it since the content itself sucks now. It's like how BDSP is easier to play than the DS games but it isn't better than them since it's soulless and half-assed

>Random encounters were never that big a problem for Pokémon unless you were in a cave
yeah I love having my gameplay interrupted for 15 seconds by a trash pokemon I've already seen 10 previous times in earlier parts of the game, what amazing gameplay

>the content itself sucks now
yeah, the games need to be padded out with more filler hallways filled with nothing but easy NPC trainers and HM boulders you need to click A in front of to clear, then I'll start liking the games again

Youfarmer.

>lies
Keep coping with your inferior products. Legends is worse than dark souls.

It's either a discord shitposter or some zoom hating on old stuff because HAHAHA OLD!

I hate it because it's bad, not because it's old. Also if I was a zoomer I would be cocksucking the low quality DS games like OP is.

I have been playing since RB and you can suck my cock. You needed to be hit more with the belt.

You have ADHD, please seek a doctor

Legends is even worse than SWSH.

>You have ADHD
no, just standards

ive been saying for years now the only good vidja we're ever going to get anymore is going to be indie

>he took the bug fables pill
very true, very based

Attached: Tumblr_l_58447407395046.png (2048x1601, 1.16M)

So? Fuck off and play mark sulls then. This isn't Any Forums, the discussion at hand was Legends was better than anything they put out since Platinum. The fact you declined to argue the point means you conceeded it, the fact you pulled out a game that is related by genre only to pokémon to try and counter-argue it is embarressing.
Per you, Dark Souls is better than HGSS too then, given you didn't argue HGSS as being on the level of Legends, just accepted the truth of my statement. Mald some more kid, your childhood was only special to you, most of us didn't give a toss for it.

Lmao, this retard
PLA is a piece of shit, and you just eat it beause it has pokemon
You literally blow yourself the fuck out without anybody having to do anything, you are a fucking addict to thie cult of a franchise. I would say kill yourself, but you suffer more being an addict.

based
PLA not only kills the doomers but also exposes them as the ebin jaded cynical faggot.

Attached: corporation religion.jpg (1024x768, 70.42K)