I am Steve Ellis, founder of Chainlink and I thank you for making this possible

Chainlink is the greatest wealth transfer in human history. SmartCon is a celebration of that.

It takes a fairly intelligent person to come up with an idea that sounds just plausible enough to change the world. But it takes a genius to devise a method of concentrating all the reward towards a group of insiders while placing all the risk on outsiders in a way that convinces them that they're the ones who've secretly discovered a way to turn tokenized lead in to gold by each year's end.
I have been able to exploit a temporary, ethereal blind spot that modern law and society has yet to fully comprehend. To conveniently avoid the last hundred years of progress in investor protection and security laws, while still maintaining a corporeal presence that voraciously consumes on an often weekly basis, a monetary amount sufficient to flaunt abundance. And conform to modern social signals by funding lavish lifestyles and salaries of departments that produce little, and that consist of various members of society who represent what those graciously funding them claim to either vocally oppose the inclusion of, or often enough outright hate in explicit terms.

Attached: steve.png (718x189, 36.04K)

While they believe they have discovered it themselves, I have actually managed to recreate the modern equivalent of alchemy for a select chosen few. But with a technological twist. While completely avoiding becoming the target of criticism myself by those able to recognize the ruse. Doing this by cleverly finding a very large, very soft, very naive front man to create a strong, self-perpetuating gravitational well as he greedily consumes criticism as he does burgers.
The greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. But the greatest trick I have pulled off is temporarily offering to turn that lead in to gold at an early enough time, and truly offering the riches to those who would choose to take it, while relying on the collective greed of those under my spell to reject the offer in hopes of that day returning again ten fold or more. Naturally as we celebrate at SmartCon, the confidence trick worked greater than I could have possibly imagined and very few escaped with their gold, and all who remain are now linked and bound by their chains of hope for eternity.

Many of the greatest scams through out history are those where the underlying idea itself isn't necessarily one that itself is a scam, but the implementation itself is one where the victims slowly but surely become so deeply ensnared that their personal identity becomes fundamentally linked to the idea itself. They becoming willing to stake more than just tokens or money on their glorious future being true. They become so detached from reality that the idea that things may unfold differently becomes inteneable. That severed link allows them pool their collective conscious and stake their very sanity on a shared memetic desire.

We said staking would be live soon in 2019. We did not misspeak. We did not lie. If you misunderstood, then I'm here to correct those misconceptions and inform you that you have been staked since August of 2020.

Staking is live. The link is permanent. There is no exit, no end of year, and you will be happy with that arrangement.

See you at SmartCon 2025.

I told you guys the team still reads the board.

Cool. So when moon?

*saturn

Attached: 9BF78446-723C-4468-9F3A-2CB608271CFD.jpg (671x1024, 308.3K)

Bullish for LINK that someone would actually type this out.

kind of true, a sort of knights templar of link holders has been developed slowly over time

End of year. What year?
This is your clue.

you're delusional if you think anyone left on this god forsaken board has the attention span to read all of that

never. the greatest trick is the simplest. dangle a carrot on a stick. never let the subject eat the carrot. rinse repeat for eternity

10/10. Sublime poetry.

Enough of your silly mumbo jumbo. Will we get Staking V0.1 upon Merge completion considering that the ETHUSD feed is the most critical DON?

DR;NS

Fantastic posts desu. I sold near the top and bought back in under $6. Thanks for the free $1.7 million Steve, here’s to a few more

If you are really Steve you should know Sergey's favorite cologne.

What's the LINK sui/make-it stack? I want in on the cope posting when everything except LINK pumps during the bullrun.

1k / 10k

checked

If what you are saying is true, and your plan was to rob anons off of their money this entire time. I hope you wear a bulletproof vest to smartcon.

The sad part is the seethe will be from genuine anons who I hope do make it because they were fudded out by nefarious actors. Same as last time..

If you aren't larping give me a make it stack.