Boomers lol

boomers lol

Attached: 1643903668939.jpg (549x800, 221.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
forbes.co.il/e/freedom-for-developers-entrepreneurs-and-business/
protos.com/consensys-lawsuit-jpmorgan-owns-critical-ethereum-infrastructure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the hot shit in development is on Consensys. Crypto twitter faggots pay no attention to that but Joe Lubin knows what's coming. Dude has a billion dollars.

Attached: pepe3.png (512x512, 223.13K)

If the only the keeping ETH afloat was the cost of electricity because of POW, doesn’t a 99% cost reduction also imply that ETH will also go down? And then if that’s the case, doesn’t this throw Ethereum into the mix of all other typical L1 blockchain solutions? Why are people so bullish?

I work for the ethereum company!!!!!

Based on my minimal care or concern over this, I think it has something to do with lowering gas fees and limiting the power of MEV.

>POW keeps the price high
What
What part of miners selling to cover electricity costs keeps prices up?

you have to understand, the average PoW advocate believes computation is valuable "just because" and can't fathom the idea of something being valued for its utility

Oh god the irony. POW has it's place though

He's signaling it's ESG approved newfags.

Attached: Esoteric Gem.png (603x500, 552.24K)

>What part of miners selling to cover electricity costs keeps prices up?
If it's too low they won't sell and stop mining.
Miners can also work together to pump the price if they all agree not to sell. Just like what happened with KDA.

Wut?

>List of Jewish American businesspeople
>Joseph Lubin (1964–), Canadian-American founder of blockchain software technology company ConsenSys, co-founder of Ethereum[131]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

>[131]
>Jewish billionaire Joe Lubin gambled big when he invested in digital coins and wound up breaking the bank. Now one of the founders of Ethereum is storming Israel with ConsenSys, the decentralized technology company that he founded, and is building the world’s first digital kibbutz
forbes.co.il/e/freedom-for-developers-entrepreneurs-and-business/

>“After I graduated from college, I got involved in the field of robotics, image processing and artificial intelligence; from there I ended up in Goldman Sachs, where I dealt with the technological side of capital management, and from there I moved on to set up a hedge fund with a partner,” he says.
indeed

Correct.

that image kek

maybe jews really are the chosen people.
they always succeed somehow

Seems like it needs to pass 'the ripple test' first. Thanks DJT

Build that wall

Joseph Lubin is the CEO of Erethrium LLC

This faggot is the literal Judas goat of crypto. protos.com/consensys-lawsuit-jpmorgan-owns-critical-ethereum-infrastructure/

It's good that we're calling it what it really is now - the Ethereum Corporation. Looking forward to more of this

heckin' gem

Its all a bunch of talking point bullshit. Something else happened behind the scenes.

>Ethereum
>utility
By that same token we should keep printing more fucking fiat and just go with the flow because we as a society deem it as valuable thanks in part to its utility. Jesus fucking Christ man I don't think you truly understand how fucking stupid you sound. Everyday I understand more and more the stupidity the extent of people's stupidity and get to appreciate why there are so many bagholders right now. Lmaoing at your life. Anyway, to set you straight: Proof of work is the barrier to entry and scarcity providing blockchains that work off of it its value. Otherwise you are literally just relying on hope an cope.