How does Any Forums feel about him?

Attached: nascour.jpg (1024x576, 53.49K)

Looked like he escaped a Square Enix game.

Sephiroth's younger retarded brother.

Literally why wasn't he just the main villain?
What was the point of introducing a completely new 'AKSHUALLY THE MAIN VILLAIN' twist character at the end of the game? Why not just have the guy who's being built up the entire game as the main villain (who also has the personality of a rock, but regardless)? It was like a lazy flick-tier Disney Shymalan movie twist 20 years before its time

It was kind of obvious the mayor was sketchy because you saw nascour walk out of his office at the very beginning

Attached: spooky mayor.png (960x640, 920.72K)

Honestly wish we'd been given more information. He's clearly not normal by any metric but we never really have it explained so we just have to make assumptions. As for the twist that Evice was the one pulling the strings, honestly all it needed was a few more hints and nods that Nascour wasn't the biggest fish in the Cipher pond and maybe more than literally one scene with the Mayor, even having someone note something as a bit off and pointing out something, anything about him being weird or suspicious. points out a good example but I think it could have used one, maybe two more hints to have hit the sweet spot.

So honestly all in all like, a 6/10. He works fine and there's not any active contradictions or massive holes in what he's doing but he needs improvement and fleshing out.

You'll never take Kairi's heart!

He blazes it 25/8 with those eyes.

He's got a good, shaking high

Honestly I absolutely loved his battle theme. Definitely a highlight in the game, and maybe even within the top 10 music tracks in the entire franchise.

Looks like an ugly BITCH.

Thats not the point. The thing is that a twist villain revealed after you beat what you thought was the main villain was completely pointless. They didn't need to have scenes that Evice might have been sketchy, and it feels like those were added to justify the random twist rather than Evice always planned to be the twist villain. For as much presence and buildup as Evice had he might as well have been a side or postgame boss.

Twist villains usually exist at the turning point of a story, not two seconds after the climax. Nascour already wasn't a great villain but he and Evice are both brought down by how shitty the pacing of the final scenes are

who /master ball glitch/ here

It should be in Scarlet and Violet.

Too creepy for having no music

Love that no music plays during the fight. It makes the whole thing more intimidating, thematic, and, honestly, unique. I can’t think of any other games I’ve played that do that. Also, doesn’t the crowd cheer for him and not you?

Edgy

I can't believe these villainous characters were used in a Pokemon game. Their designs don't even fit at all.

They should've been used in some awesome RPG game, not some monster-catching kid's game. What a waste of great opportunity.

Shut up nerd, these guys were based

Pronounced his name NASCAR in my head and couldn't take him seriously after that

Fashion sense is weird, but cool edgy design otherwise

There can only be one keyblade master