>dustlet edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/news/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/light/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: 666B57A8-F817-484A-896A-A6416CA1143B.jpg (1080x1314, 226.61K)

imagine having so low self estem that you care that people playing babies first fitness app calling you names on a japanese image board

Attached: v5Cnw.jpg (378x381, 16.37K)

Imagine being such a jackass that you can't see someone's screenshot without feeling the need to belittle them for not spending as much time on baby's first fitness app as you do

Attached: winnegish.gif (649x472, 2.18M)

I’m going to kill myself because I can’t get Shedinja anymore. Why the fuck did they make it so hard to get.

lmao. calm down.

Go easy on him this is all he has

Attached: Combussin.jpg (558x853, 104.9K)

Bitch it’s literally going to be available twice in the next 6 months

when are they going to make Giovanni worth it to fight again

>he actually saves his stardust
what are you saving it for? just use it as you want it, this is a basic ass mobile game, it's not that deep

Can anyone knock this gym out?
53.758632, -0.374347
Thanks

Trading costs can sometimes be very high.
Powering stuff up to 50 is costly, especially if it's shadow.

Being flippant with powering stuff up that won't improve your raid performance or serve a purpose in PvP will come back to bite you.

Basically don't power up stuff until you actually need to use it. Also don't evolve stuff prematurely because Niantic can pull bonus moves out of anywhere at any time, like Psychic on Alakazam.

I'm saving a couple of 98% Ralts and Kirlia for their eventual mega raids, where they are likely to get access to a new move (or synchronoise again).

>The Raid Bosses have had their planned change in Asia Pacific regions. Starting at 10:00 local time on September 13th, Kartana will now be the 5 Star Raid Boss until September 27th 2022
By Serebii

I'm waiting for the level up requirement to get three pokemon to level 50 to drop the stardust all at once, then I will be more willing to spend what's left on other shit

like would ever kick some noble mystic players out of a gym
i log to another account and feed them because u suck

My little brother has sperged out all day because he hasn’t received any coins and I can’t do anything about it because I’m mystic too man that’s all

Probably during the next Rocket Takeover in October or November.

Please report these faggots for spoofing/alt accounting

pokeyhunter2213
Scouterdude
BirdFire1976y
BirdFire1976x
420alltheway420

Fat fucking pathetic gym hoggers that hog the 6 nearest gyms in a two mile radius all at once at all times these fuckers don’t even give me a single fucking coin they instantly knock me out and put in their fat fucking blissey’s and shit and there is never a fucking physical soul in these areas when I walk around them

not your personal army

which one is your brother. i only will kick him

So did they forget to turn on Celesteela too, or are they going to be regionals like the lake trio?

Yes you ARE my personal army, bitch. Now report them like you did to everyone else in the last couple threads.

Uncensored version for your voyeuristic pleasure. I was at approx 4 million dust a couple of weeks ago, but I powered up a team full of Ttars for Deoxys raids + some stuff for GBL

Attached: mega flygon .jpg (1080x1321, 227.33K)

Hitmonchan

>20 game loss streak in pvp
>every game i'm hard countered by lead
>switch lead and team
>still hard countered constantly
i'm so fucking sick of this. i just want some legendary encounters man

FUCK YOU

Attached: 8BA647B1-940F-46FD-A0D0-9219DCF9C6B8.png (750x1334, 627.25K)

If people have figured out ways to transfer their Cosmog they can figure out ways to trade it.

Just make an alt you fucking retard

At some point will your elo drop low enough that you get easy wins, or will you always be matched up against fairly high-rank opponents? Idk because I don't really do PvP

You will take your 10/11/10 Cosgmog and you will like it

Attached: 1634502028101.png (800x596, 251.59K)

It is possible but lets wait until more confirmations, could be next week is Celesteela or both for both weeks. Serebii is probably reporting it by infering the GBL changes from Pokeminers info

NEBBY GET IN THE FUCKING TRANSPORTER

OP btfo

the pixel dont match. you photoshopped the dust

oh and >regional leggos (UBs)
Nah, nonetheless remote raid passes take care of that and they know it

idk, i'm rank 20 so i don't think my elo can drop to that point.

Look at the spacing in OPs image. There are 2 big blobs (the 3-digit clumps) and they're a decent distance away from the blue fuzz. Maybe he shopped it, but the OP pic definitely looks to be 7 figures.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

I have a job and live the other side of the city I’m not doing that shit in the next two hours

What are your teams looking like, user? Also, if it makes you feel better the chances of actually getting a Deoxys from PvP seem to be absolute dogshit.