So they wanted to name the games after the edges of the visible light spectrum, but realized that Red was already taken

So they wanted to name the games after the edges of the visible light spectrum, but realized that Red was already taken.
So they used Scarlet instead since it is a fancy word for Red.
How do you think the visible light spectrum is going to influence the story?

Attached: light.png (775x489, 133.26K)

I would've said the third legendary would be based on white light, but Necrozma already took that role, so I don't really know.

Or because scarlet and voilet are royal colours you fucking idiot.
>but what does royalty have to do with
It has as much to do with the games as diamonds and pearls and fucking platinum.

Ok OP what spectrum are you in?

Attached: 1659033705300806.gif (498x374, 706.75K)

Team Star confirms the light theory, since stars emit white light.

Royalty is a meme

The most well-known royal color is tyrian purple, which is a reddish-purple but is neither scarlet nor violet.

I would say the most well-known royal color is blue

The games are all about the time (past, present, future), look up redshift and blueshift.

For niggers, that is.

By the third legendary being a giant crystal that deflect lights to all its colors as he choices, aka teracrystal.

I'm not sure how it will play in the past and future thing but the legendaries looked at the sun, scarlet is meant to represent the last because of the colors of the dawn, while violet is the future cause it's those of the sunset.
In theory light being reflected created the paradox pokemon. Also the professors have the sun's phases on their blackboard

Apart from the past and future thing, the theme seems extremely similar to gen 7, the third legendary is a star yet again, like necrozma, which also was made of crystal, light branches in all its colors since it's even a prism, hence the z crystals with all the types. The team is even called team star. It's gen 7 but there's the past and future theming into it too

Doesn't matter because it's a prism like necrozma. The only possibility is that it's invisible, apparently Khu said he will be dragon/dark and be black, which is like base Necrozma though, the story could be about the invisible in the color spectrum rather than only in the division of colors and astral objects. Hence maybe Arven and Geeta will be paradoxes it could play with the concept of light showing things that aren't there, like those times people saw a city on the clouds or that particular optical illusion of distant things that don't exist and are visible due to light reflection.

>it's a prism
[citation needed]

watch the end of the 2nd trailer and the teracrystal animations/lairs

if the third legendary has appeared then you can post a screenshot of it
but it hasn't because we already know it's not even in the game

Oh, you're mentally retarded. Typical

If he ends up being based on invisibility, it will be even funnier to laugh at you for being like a clueless NPC in pokemon

okay jigglyposter

Not only did they already use red, but scarlet also has the same ending as violet.

Jiggly!

that's cool
how's in Japanese?

Scarletu and Violetu

Both end in レット

>tu
This syllable doesn't exist in Japanese, so they use to instead.

Scareto and Vioreto

>so they use to instead.
Don't they sometimes use -tsu?

For transliterating a syllable-final /t/? I don't think I've ever seen that. /ts/ and /t/ sound pretty different.

The Japanese are a heavily honor based society. They value manners and decorum.