OG Crypto guy here. I succesfully predicted january bottom

OG Crypto guy here. I succesfully predicted january bottom

Bullrun resumes later this year.bear markets ends when putin uses nukes and bombs ukraine nuclear plants

Attached: fsdsdfdsf.png (3176x518, 303.06K)

bear markets starts*

stick to the plan.

are you sure? I thought it got pushed back to early next year.

Proof or shut the fuck UP!

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH OG FAG HERE BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BULLRUN BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BEAR BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH CRAB BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH SELL

>bear markets ends when putin uses nukes and bombs ukraine nuclear plants
holy kek
you didnt even try

Why did you post this screen cap, its predictions have been very wrong so far.

that whole timeline got derailed by the luna attack, op is homosexual

A new BTC ath this year? Totally impossible. We won't even see $ 30k again this year, let alone a new ath.

My prediction

Attached: 22CF4325-ED48-4DE6-BC33-D9A9E51A2D73.jpg (2139x949, 252.44K)

lol lmao please stop. No bull run this year.

30k is possible if the buying pressure increases and the global tension reduces, but I don't see that happening, although one can't rule out the possibility. Who knows?

>stick to the plan
Which other plans if not DCA, stake and hodl.
Which other plans do you have? Arbitrage or what?

Attached: 1662134507849.jpg (311x162, 5.63K)

>successfully predicted

so... you guessed and now you're full of yourself cuz you've convinced yourself that you knew but really you already know that you'll never be a real woman

ok OP I'll save this thread and I'll hold you to it
I hope you don't disappoint

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JUST DIAMOND HAND IT BRO YOU'RE STILL EARLY
Bitcoin will never moon to over 100k unless the gross majority of the holdings belong to the kikes.

/thread

Look into the halving cycle. This is basically just an extension based on halving cycles.

What makes you think it can't exceed $100,000 in the next couple of years? This was the initial sentiment and belief of the last bear. Many believe it won't pass ATH, but it did. This case is no different.

each halving has less impact, by definition

It accounts for that, at least the best I could. We will see. K4am0m

Test

It can't just keep growing - where do you think all the money will come from? The global middle class is being destroyed - the last thing on their mind is wanting to buy 0.001 bitcoin for $1000.

It's completely naïve to think that crypto isn't reaching an equilibrium. It's not just going to reach $100k - the higher the price goes, the more resistance there is to go higher.

Swing trade is the wei