Is the housing crash here yet?

Attached: image-1.png (1232x575, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoily.com/how-long-do-tires-last-in-arizona/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Phoenix
It's happening.

A two bedroom, 900sqft is still going for almost 400k. They need to drop it another 150k before it is even a normal price.

>Cherry picked house
I literally saw a 400k 3 bedroom in Mesa the other day Calm Down faggot.

>$400k for a shack tiny plot of desert

Attached: clownd.jpg (225x225, 8.98K)

>cherry picked a house that is on Cherry Lnnn Road.
>I see what you did there

It needs to be worth 180k. Still expensive.

Who the fuck willingly lives in Arizona? It's a fucking desert; it got so hot that car tires melt.

If I bought this house, I would probably be questioning my existence as I burn in 100 degree heat.

>Tires in Arizona last an average of 40,000 miles (64,000 km) when used on normal highway driving. Since the average driver covers about 13,500 miles per year, tires in Arizona will last about two to three years. Tires used in hotter climates like Arizona tend to wear out faster even before the manufacturer’s mileage warranty.
autoily.com/how-long-do-tires-last-in-arizona/

test

I work in the semiconductor industry and had to choose between Arizona and Portland, so I was fucked either way. Went with Arizona but I hate it here. It's literally a fucking desert.
I don't know why these semiconductor companies always choose the shittiest locations to set up shop.

No you see okay it's based because there's no winter!!!!

PLEASE SEND WATER OH GOD

any insider info on intc?

test

Phoenix gives the desert a bad rap, assuming that's where you are

>price cut of 45k
>still over priced

>knock $50k off asking price
>still have $200k equity

Attached: 1660869849952021.png (730x783, 805.69K)

oh no no no zestimate stacy are you okay???

car tires do not melt, summer tires especially perform better when heated up which every hillclimb and tarmac racer knows. what that means is your average karen is getting solid grip while driving her V6 mustang in Arizona as soon as she leaves the asphalt Walmart parking lot

It’s safe to say the Phoenix market was overheated amirite guise