I miss Pokemon

I miss Pokemon.

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47.19K)

Pokémon sucks now ever since Black & White were released

It was simply too kino for them to ever live up to

yeah, im really on the fence with scarlet/violet. very close to foregoing buying them and just using my switch as a final fantasy portable machine, how long until nintendo just locks you out of your own hardware for not waving a rainbow flag in public?

then play the first 25 years of games. I KNOW you didn't touch any of the side games, you got a long way to go before you're actually out of past pokemon content, nerd.

either pay a fortune, hack, or you just cant trade if you have digital copies. you lose either way. emulation is not as fun because you cannot trade. i do not want to pay two thousand dollars on ebay buying a bunch of old stuff that scalpers are hoarding and charging an arm and a leg for.

oh forgot to mention, you are perma locked out of certain events, oh well sorry dont forget to pay your home subscription lol and make sure you sign our updated TOS lol. good riddance. i will just play old ps1 games i think and emulate advance wars 2

You miss being a kid and having no responsibilities, pokémon is still there, still got the same childish joy about it too.
But they're pitching at 7 year olds in 2022, not 27 year olds, which is what's pissing you off.

So emulate it, you derpy fucker. Or is the problem you can't as your computer's a poorfag college special on top and advance wars is the most modern game it'll let you run?

This is all projection and excuses, and the side games rarely if ever feature trading as is. Stop being a big fat bitch like you're too entitled to just play pokemon again.

what the fuck are you talking about

advance wars is objectively better than modern games. sorry sweetie.

no it is more than that. its the auto battle. its the whole FOMO formula. im done

okay

>it's the auto battle
Which is a feature in a game neither of us will buy. How is that an excuse for not playing old pokemon games, again?
>its the whole FOMO formula.
Like how you're actively missing out on the plethora of game content that's already been made and is readily accessible within minutes.
What the actual fuck is the point of this thread?

Attached: 1661984444542899.gif (300x225, 1.89M)

underage pining about nostalgia he never had is my best guess

i like playing old pokemon games. hell i have a copy of platinum on my ds. i just dont want to "invest" myself in it, so to speak, because the amount of money and time i would sink in it would be too much to justify. so the only way i could "play pokemon right," would be to invest so much time and money as to be wasteful, given the way pokemon has developed over the years.

then play it more casually? what kind of excuse is this. you're not a slave.

for example,
i really want to play HGSS, but that would require me buying both games and another ds to trade. i really am not wanting to spend that much money right now, i am trying to save money, so it is better to just abandon my desire for pokemon altogether. this will save me time and money. fuck i was thinking of getting another switch to trade between scarlet and violet, but i am seriously thinking hard about if it is a smart thing to do with my money. i am just seeing some of the negative aspects of nintendo and pokemon and using them as reasons to justify not spending money.

>play it casually
heh, about that.

Why do you need to trade with yourself? is your only interest in pokemon to complete the dex?

meds

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

this problem is further compounded by the fact that i would be able to trade up from gen 4 and apriballs are infinite in gen 4, meaning i would want a complete collection of possible aprimons transferred up to home. this would require an absolutely enormous investment of time and money. this could be fixed if nintendo just made apriballs farmable like in gen 4 (not like in swsh lol that was a sorry excuse for farming, 250 attempts at rematching the league to get one lure ball, fuck that, never doing that again)