News incoming. Hopes/Predictions/Fears?

News incoming. Hopes/Predictions/Fears?

> Tune in at 7 a.m. PT tomorrow, 9/13, for a #NintendoDirect livestream featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mostly focused on #NintendoSwitch games launching this winter.

Attached: E259B3FD-74A7-4969-9CDE-E87880A1113D.jpg (1280x720, 188.57K)

Nothing on pokemon atleast. They have their own directs now.

I kinda doubt we'll see anything substantial or new from Pokemon this Direct. Maybe a small trailer, but no new Pokemon or significant info.

Outside of Pokemon I just want something from Star Fox.

Attached: Fox Dang.png (450x450, 74.26K)

Mostly ports… woah 40 minutes, that’s impressive but i still feel it will mostly be ports and indie shit

Worst case scenario i can think of is gb and gba games on switch only only for super duper expansion subscribers

Based retard

Probably just a small trailer with stuff we've seen if even that. Pokemon has it's own thing for sharing new info.
Same. If we're talking really dead franchises I dream of a new starfy game among other things

They have about 140 new pokemon, showed us only 16 and the games are in 2 months. Not showing at least one pokemon would be so pointless.

Probably a spinoff game at best

What do they mean this winter? There’s only like 4 more switch AAA games planned for the rest of the year and one of them is Pokémon

And yet that's exactly what's going to happen, as Pokémon has its own marketing timetable and Nintendo have their own projects and third-party collaborations to promote.
And it's time they promote their winter line-up outside of Pokémon, which every retard knows is coming in November.

I know Joe's gonna watch it and not mourn for the Queen. He's still tweeting when he should be mourning.

Pokemon's not gonna be in the Nintendo Direct itself, there'll be a Pokemon Presents the day after.

they haven't had major pokemon news at a nintendo direct since just before the SWSH launch, there won't be shit
if there's anything pokemon-related at all it'll be GB/GBA on NSO (and probably no Home compatability)
all that said I'm still hoping for some good Metroid Prime news

And Pokemon is main part of it, so they can pot something there.

ope, minor correction, the last time was actually after SWSH launch, and it was the SWSH expansions

What..?

>140
outdated leak

Probably no Pokemon tomorrow. If there was it'd probably just be showing off one Pokemon, but still highly doubt they would.

Pokemon RSE on Switch

It will just be gamecube ports

>outdated leak
More like some nobody chink was wrong (again). Zoomers love to believe anything they see on Twitter