My entire net worth is in a browser extension

>my entire net worth is in a browser extension

Attached: 1659746067779497.jpg (400x400, 46.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/trezor-investigates-potential-data-breach-as-users-cite-phishing-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mine too kek

Attached: ´´ß.jpg (224x224, 7.79K)

based, kek

you know hardware wallets exist right?

>my entire net worth is in a glorified USB thumb drive

Not yours and you will end up poor.

Should I really get one if let's say I have over 100 btcs?

metamask + trezor
Yes

Just ordered a trezor one the other day, straight from trezors website. I've been meaning to do it for years. I'll be paranoid about it though.

Can you make a copy and store it in a safety deposit box?

its over

Attached: 01006-275958349-A beautiful illustration of a young cybertronic donald trump, intricate, sharp focus, illustration, highly detailed, digital pai.png (512x768, 607.02K)

Put it on myetherwallet

I guess so but my mistrust of banks or any other non custodial service is the whole reason I'm into Crypto in the first place. Are they legit? I spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking deeply about the best way to keep something truly safe and it's kind of terrifying because as far as I can tell, the only thing that's close to being secure is your seed phrase being dropped into the ocean. As long as it was air tight. And even then it's not totally secure.
I just want to keep my shit safe.

net.. worth? those are just numbers until you cash out. Have you actually tried cashing out? you will discover something funny

Thanks user. Quick question, will they get suspicious over it at the airport?

cointelegraph.com/news/trezor-investigates-potential-data-breach-as-users-cite-phishing-attacks

>the bulltard is afraid his merge will leave him homeless
good. hope you got some great kneepads

Put it in firn protocol for ultimate security dingus

Attached: SmartSelect_20220913_152207_Signal.jpg (1080x1485, 507.86K)

If you really want to be totally safe, keep the bulk of your net work on a paper wallet and only use your trezor for your money that you'll be spending/trading with.

Why would you be paranoid. If anything it gives you peace of mind your crypto will be safe
If you're talking about the seed phase, you can copy and store it in a safety deposit box. If you're talking about using two trezors then yeah
>picrel
No, they won't. I've gotten past TSA with my trezor.

Attached: t.png (1282x952, 547.36K)

Thank you so much user, ordering 2 ledgers now

I will definitely do a paper wallet too. I actually keep a QR code of my MM seed phrase hidden in a piece of wall art in my home. The only thing is it's got fuck all in it, absolutely $0. But I felt pretty smart about that. I guess I could also just buy a second trezor, it wasn't even expensive. Thanks anons.