Why does gen 4 have the most literal whos in the series? This extends to the gym leader and elite four...

Why does gen 4 have the most literal whos in the series? This extends to the gym leader and elite four. They're actually so forgettable its crazy

Attached: who are these people.png (1369x896, 2.11M)

I ship Lucien and Aaronand a lot of people shipped Flint and Volkner, especially after Platinum.

Zoomie zoomie zoom zoom

Im older than you. Not my fault gen 4 everything is forgettable.

this but gens 3, 5 and 6

Nah, you'd be wrong. Gen 4 left no imprint on my memory outside its only claim to fame in Cynthia.

He's right and Gen 4 is a zoomer Gen.

>Im older than you
You're 13 at most

28 actually. Sorry your favorite game is so forgettable.

They're all forgettable, zoomies just like to seethe about sinnoh specifically for some reason

stop coping
not all pokemon characters are created equal

Wrong. The second last column has the most literal whos in the group. Can't blame them though, unfinished game I know.

Negative ghost rider. Sinnoh has the most literal whos.

Name a single character from xy, sun moon, or ss

she's the reason no-one remembers the sinnoh elite four. all focus/memory was on the hardest and hottest champion in the series.

I can name every single character in the pic except for the literal whos in the second last column. The only thing I know about them is that they came from "that" game.

exactly

Wait, Lance is BOTH Elite4 AND Champion? Is that even legal?

> Naming Unova the most forgettable but not even bothering to find the artwork for that Alola lady on the bottom

Yeah Gen 4 is pretty forgettable, and boring to boot.

Gen 4 is THE zoomer Pokemon generation

Ok boys step aside I'm a 25y/o who's played every game in the series, from left to right let's see who I remember:

Lance... Phoebe... Acerola.

Wow just 3 huh these games suck pretty bad

Samefagging doesn't apply