AVAX bros?

im not feeling too good

Attached: uhhhhh bros?.jpg (1125x1081, 120.53K)

>bu-bu-but muh c-chain

Id never waste a cent in this piece of shit cant wait till they get raped

That's literally a feature, apps with heavy usage have their own subnet

how many dApps are running subnets vs the number of total dApps on Avalanche?

>C CHAIN IS THE BEST
>ALL NATIONALITIES AND ETHNICITIES ARE SHIT (except the turks)
>AFAG WILL MOON. BECAUS-B-B-BECASE WE POST RACIST THREADS INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY SHOWING ANY DEVELOPMENT (due to the lack there of)

imagine needing subnet usage for a chain that barely anyone uses

based and true

Attached: kek.jpg (1125x959, 118.46K)

i love how the AVAX shills attack the meme threads but never seem to show up on thread where they're actually getting called out on their shortcomings

this hasnt been the first time Avalanche fucks up their TPS
back when Crabada got popular, Avalanche was sweating like a pig
TPS skyrocketed and gas went to $14

hello AVAX cuck
How is the Turkish Lira doing? is the $200/month that Emin is paying still enough to cover living expenses?

my personal advise for you is to sell your AVAX and buy some MATIC instead. Polygon has the superior technology, the funding and building teams that AVAX lacks so badly

Also move out of Turkey while you still can or else you'll end up having to serve overpriced Shawarma and Sujuk sandwiches to tourists who you hate

Attached: avax camp.jpg (1124x1137, 235.47K)

just a reminder that Trader Joe has secured more gas fees than the entirety of Polygon PoS

Attached: IMG_7659.jpg (303x298, 62.48K)

is this a flex? why are you flexing with high gas fees?

its not high gas fees, its high transactions that generated the gas fees faggot

user () literally pointed out that polygon OBLITERATES avalanche in daily transactions
how does this even make sense?

did.... did you just admit Polygon gas fees are cheaper than Avalanche?

More TVL will start to move off avax and it's dead. Even more dead than now. There is NO REASON to use it.

you would hope so with how centralised it is. shame it also runs backwards

Whoa dude, my database can do way more than polygon, guess its the best.

Bruh 1.5 tps, I knew it was a marketing scheme but I didn't know it was this bad

i sold avax as soon as i learned that they're suing competition to bring them down, and bought Matic instead that's actually working on joining blockchains to make sure that everyone in the space makes it