Pokemon has brazil's independece day party

>pokemon has brazil's independece day party
>the game is not avalaible in portuguese

you cannot make this shit up

Attached: FcOVU8RXoAAe9wP.jpg (715x879, 155.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pokemon/status/1375450875850788865
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I enjoy Brazil pissing of the west by its participance in BRICS

>brazil
>independence day
From who?

>New region is partially based on Portugal
>Still no PT translation
It's never gonna happen

From humanity i guess, there’s only subhumans in brazil

>pokemon has Russians
>the game is not available in Russian

Portuguese is just bootleg Spanish. Why would GF waste resources and memory space for it?

Portuguese Empire, I presume.

Attached: 6-1.jpg (800x351, 24.62K)

>the post is in English too
Just don't be an illiterate monkey and you can play the games fine.

What USA/UK/Australia students learn as a Foreign Language? I would guess it's French for Canada.

This would be true, 20 years ago. Now they're learning mandarin. Except UK. They're learning hindustani now

Whatever second language they teach at school is chosen by taking into account who's your country's most valuable trading ally.

every company that tries to be "WHOLESOME" for cultures and races always ignore Arab, Asians, and Russians, the only people who still didn't accept globohomo btw.
this shit is just for online clout, no company cares about human beings other than to sell products

They're going to regret that association very soon.

>Asian company in America
>Ignore Asians
???

NoA and Nintendo don't run the same.
even though there was some hositility towards Asians in USA, they didn't care about it because it it didn't generate "WHOLESOME POINTS" on twitter like BLM and LGBT

Attached: 1661132133866439.png (842x1834, 828.81K)

>even though there was some hositility towards Asians in USA, they didn't care about it because it it didn't generate "WHOLESOME POINTS" on twitter like BLM and LGBT
>source: my ass

twitter.com/pokemon/status/1375450875850788865

Attached: temp.jpg (720x585, 86.99K)

i stand corrected

NOOOOO DELETE THIS I NEED TO SEETHE ABOUT BLM AND MUH WOKENESS

God those attacks against Asians were horrible. What groups were behind them again?

That hostility came from african americans though, they didn't mention that, funny.

weren't the attacks from trump supporters because trump called covid the chinese virus?

Google KO game