Why is stink in the green when everything is red? is steaking released?

why is stink in the green when everything is red? is steaking released?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-14 15-03-34.png (1887x912, 196.96K)

because they just developed an oracle for POM (proof of mullet) BAYBAAAAAAY BRAAAPBRAAAAP
>fuckin your sister on my 2 stroke
YEEEHAWW

Attached: name.png (1080x222, 20.96K)

Buy now or be forever priced out

my dude if they want a proof of my mullet theyll have to take it off my beer soaked corpse

Because, young padawan. It is time.

It exceeded the dump yesterday so it's probably just coming to parity with the general market.

COME AND TAKE IT BAYBAY YEEEHAWWW

Attached: comeandtakeit.jpg (570x728, 102.56K)

this is always the harbinger of a megadump

real answer here user, it's because Chainlink has been in a long term correction against BTC after going parabolic in AUG 2020 unlike any other coin, essentially it's due for another run, link likely goes up against BTC for the next few years and you are beginning to see the start of that strength, not sure how nu-biz will handle the LINK resurgence

Checked. It's happening

Attached: 1663090231876456.png (777x777, 1.19M)

>likely goes up against BTC
kek, see you at 15k sats

Not really a real answer. It's up 2% in the last week. It's just oscillating around a weak uptrend.

Attached: linkbtc.png (1975x1093, 121.77K)

Though i will say although this uptrend is hardly dramatic, it is the longest 'consistent' rise since the bubble burst over 2 years ago.

Tried to find other measures to support the strength but I never realized how fucking ugly the link/btc chart is. You can barely get a reading on anything with how choppy it always is.

you might want to check the summer '18 chart

???

Attached: summer18.png (1641x789, 92.56K)

admiring those digits

Attached: eric_schmidt_chainlink_large_1638960082426.jpg (1200x675, 95.23K)

?
As in link/btc rising in summer 2018? I explicitly said since the 2020 bubble. Or if you mean link btc wasn't so choppy there, i guess not quite as much. It's still pretty all over the place.

My general view is that if link has another leg down on BTC, something is extremely wrong. The fact it already went back to 2019 levels was frankly shocking.

I would love to see it blow out a big 'return to the mean' right now with a 50% rise. That would also break resistance on the rsi. It would confirm to me without a doubt that this link/btc bottom is in.

CHECKED

Attached: 1533233206505.jpg (600x600, 114.98K)

never forget how quickly narratives can change in this speculative, gold fish market
if staking comes and people realize the value capture then it can all move very quickly
how many have actually read their staking blog pos? very few

You had 5 years

ETH
LINK
XMR
GRT

all green on the SATs chart. ponder the aroma?

nobody cares what you think you fucking newfag
nolinkers gonna rope