Bitcoin, can you be a little more obvious with your efforts to stifle LINK pumps please...

Bitcoin, can you be a little more obvious with your efforts to stifle LINK pumps please. Those of us with mental disabilities still cant see the correlation clearly. Its ableism to keep up the poor attempts at obfuscation.

Attached: 5BFE1ACF-2F83-4F13-A8A8-AD70EA80859C.jpg (1600x1058, 184.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8nEPWUFgfvk
twitter.com/chainlinkmarket/status/1570072439920496640
cryptocurrencyjobs.co/marketing/linkpool-director-of-marketing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Those of us with mental disabilities
Clearly

Attached: 2x2jm9.jpg (1024x415, 64.99K)

So you dont see the correlation either? Or do you just lack reading comprehension? Either way, you are in good company. This is a thread for retards like us. So whats up my fellow tard? Did you tie your own shoes this morning? I tried but my fingers got stuck in the laces.

How does one come to this conclusion?

literally grasping at straws
>inb4 the autistic user spams the thread with shitty screencaps

Or that video they keep posting

Chainlink has no influence on the price of bitcoin.

You mean this one? Its too big brained for me. I don’t understand it.
youtu.be/8nEPWUFgfvk

aaah yes, if I see these cherry picked, super-zoomed, out of context screencaps along with the crying pepe for the millionth time, this time I'll be convinced for sure!

Does this happen with any other coin? If so can you make a video please?

Wells youd have to be schizo enough to sit down, gather the "info" and actually make it. Thats what differs from a chainlink holder.

So you arent smart enough to make it?

I'm just not schizo enough.

If happens to every person’s coin. Have you never spent time here? Every community is convinced of this exact same pattern kek and has some cherry picked data to support it. It’s the most common form of schizophrenia on this entire board.
Now that said, chainlink will be $270 eoy.

Who is the "coordinator of oracle networks" ??

pic rel

Attached: oracle_cord.png (880x192, 27.76K)

My guess is Linkpool. But this is only a guess....

I think i would have seen at least 1 other video if this was the case.

I just bought more Link lol. Seriously!

When all you've got is a screwdriver, everything looks like a hammer.

twitter.com/chainlinkmarket/status/1570072439920496640

They made an add to recruit a marketer for their staking products last month.
cryptocurrencyjobs.co/marketing/linkpool-director-of-marketing/

>You’ll be coming onboard as the first dedicated marketing role, building a predictable, repeatable marketing engine focused on the Go-To-Market strategy for multiple staking products from the industry’s leading Chainlink Node Service Provider.

The anti suppression retards say this every time, and have yet to produce any evidence of this happening to any other coin