I am addicted to kratom

How can I profit from this?

Attached: kratom2.jpg (1024x768, 66.23K)

What kind of faggot is addicted to green tea? LOL

What does it do?

Thats fucking shit
Try GBL

Kratom is crap and toxic, switch to phenibut like the big boys

Me too lmao.
Ngl though..
Life without it is a whole lot more dreadful. Shit is hard carrying my mental health rn.

yeah I used to take 6.5g on saturday/sunday, that shit feels great. like an energy drink but a smoother buzz, and lasts for hours. and when you're coming down your whole body just feels great and relaxed. but lately I feel my kidneys hurt just a tad so I stopped taking as much and instead do 4ish grams twice a week. feel totally fine now. been taking it for like 4 years and never really had any problems. how tf are you "addicted"? how much do you take and how often?

just go into it lately
trying to find my favorite

It makes you hella sick if you do too much at once, so you'd have to be a pretty big faggot to get addicted. I usually take t-breaks months at a time ez.

They aren't comparable at all, phenibut is like a weak benzo and kratom isn't like anything, because real opiods make you itchy and lethargic and shit. One legitimately treats pain and the other is a life ruining experience chasing a high.

does kratom really treat pain?

for me its boofing ketamine and then smoking dmt before i cant move

Wait I'm thinking of kava or cava or some shit that was toxic, kratom didn't do shit to me though

kratom didn't give me anything beside constipation
phenibut tho, i used to take it daily 2g a day + 2g top up twice a week every weekend for party for a year plus no fail around 2018, good time
now i'm a retired multi millionaire kek, drug is good what's bad is the withdrawal

Attached: IMG-1342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

Shove it up your bum

I’m addicted to suboxone
If I’m going to get off it, I have to go back on oxy or heroin for a month.
That’s true mental pain and anguish

Maybe it's hyperbole, but it definitely takes the edge off of physical and mental pains for me. Also makes it nearly impossible to coom, that's the only trade-off.

kratom? what's that? something like matcha for zoomers?

it's something like cocaine

As far as legal drugs go, it’s the closest you can get to opiates.
A lot of people use it to get off heroin or suboxone, but you end up addicted to it and the withdrawal is double hell.
Been there done that

Comparing kratom to heroine is like comparing coffee to cocaine. I've done kratom on and off for around 6 years and the withdrawal isn't nearly as bad as benzos, hydrocodone, or even nicotine. Or you're getting tainted shit.

the active chemical in Kratom 7hydroxyMitragraine is 8 times stronger than morphine

just because the levels in the Plant matter are relatively low , making the high virtually unoticable compared to heroin doesn't mean it's not physically addicting.

It IS physically addicting and they make extracts that can actually rival some of the more traditional opiates in strength

don't get it twisted, this is an OPIOD
it is addicting and it will lead you to doing heroin

be careful

Kava isn't toxic. There were concerns due to tainted batches in the early 2000s, but since then the FDA and similar agencies have lifted their bans. Kava is to benzos what kratom is to opiods; in fact it's even better than kratom because there's no withdrawal risk.

Phenibut withdrawal was the third worse withdrawal I’ve ever had. Only things worse were benzos and fentanyl withdrawal. It really works, but I’d advise not fucking with it lol.