She's an old lady that can't get laid no matter how hard she tries

>she's an old lady that can't get laid no matter how hard she tries
>that's the joke

Attached: olivia sheet.jpg (1200x850, 213.35K)

At least she finally got with Brock in the anime. They're perfect for each other.

Is this the real concept art? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!

>obsessed with her pet dog
>apartment room is littered with dolls and toys

she's a walking red flag bro

The main problem is that shes black. Who are you kidding

>10/10 looking character
>struggles to find a man
this is a red flag
unless of course she struggles because she has high standards, but im unsure if that was ever implied

Attached: 1661822289970703.png (644x745, 229.46K)

Was that a lasting change? It seemed like a one-off thing that would be forgotten/reverted to status quo at the end of the episode. Are they still together in the current season?

similar washed-up single old hag vibes

Attached: 1a27327883.jpg (2438x2552, 497.24K)

I think it's funny how the first peculiar phrase is "did you just call me ma'am" since they changed the design of the negress Unovian gym leader due to her being designed to be a mom and that being perceived as raycists by westerners. Wonder if they designed her based on this occurrence Gamefreak seems to be too subtly based to be accidental all the times

nah, it's the running joke of the older anime lady getting angry at being called an "obaa-san." fits with her character of being a hag that reads shoujo manga and having a midlife crisis.

Mental illness.

Nothing ever matters in the ashime. It was completely forgotten about right after that episode ended.

Desperation is a turn-off.
Perhaps you do not realize it since you're a desperate incel yourself.

Japan hates any woman older than 25 and regards them as subhumans

Nigger illness

Meds

In the Japanese sheet, I think Mallow pisses her off by calling her aunty instead of big sis. Fits a bit more than miss since Hawaiian locals also tend to call unrelated older people aunty or uncle.

Attached: 1554845486708.jpg (750x562, 205.02K)

Wrong, she canonicly scissor with her lycanroc

does japan not have a MILF/mature fetish? or am i just misconceptualizing?

Attached: olivia.jpg (351x788, 72.03K)

>her character of being a hag
She's either 16 or 17 if you actually read the fucking dialogue you retard.

that’s literally me, but im obsessed with my cat and dog equally, and I knitted most of the plushies I have. I also really love my horse. Nothing about me is a red flag, though.